FOOOOOOTBALLLL!!!!!!!!!

Well you have some good ones so just go on who they play against. There are still some weak defenses out there (I'm looking at you Cleveland) so you can count on some big plays for people.

I had Braylon Edwards last week thinking that Sanchez took the offseason to go from rookie QB making decent plays to NFL QB passing like a pro... but it turns out he turned in to QB never passing and Braylon got me like 2 points... So now it's time for Legadude Ninanno

Now I have him, Pierre Garcon, and Hines Ward. It's scary taking Hines Ward without Roethlistberger passing to him, but he had 108 yards last week so I'm thinking it's not a big deal. I actually played against Pierre Garcon in college so I feel obligated to pick him up and I mean... he has one of the best QBs to play the game throwing the ball to him so he does alright.

I never played Fantasy league but my interested has been gained after a friend won actual money. Can you join after the season already started?

I never played Fantasy league but my interested has been gained after a friend won actual money. Can you join after the season already started?

Sometimes you can. I've never done it but I think it's possible. I always wanted to join a league for money but no one ever wants to do a pool and official leagues are all prizes, usually terrible ones.

I started fantasy football last year. Always sounded kind of gay to me before I did it, now I'm addicted to it. Makes football a lot more interesting when you have teams playing that you don't really care for aside from the fact that you might have a player from them on your own team.

It got me in to NFL football since I was exclusively a college football fan for a while. I still believe college football is real football and the NFL is just a money machine, though college football teams also make assloads of money without having to pay for much

I don't know what the hell the cowboys are doing. They play well but always shoot themselves in the foot with turn overs, penalties, and a shitty kicker.

Naanee didn't really do too well for my fantasy team then again none of my other receivers did either except for Austin that got me a few points. I got lucky because I had the steelers as my defense/special teams and ended up winning by a few points.

Yeah I'm sorry I suggested Legadeedoo. He really shit the bed yesterday. I actually thought he may have been injured or something. I had Hines Ward playing too and he was equally worthless. Every one of guys won their games yesterday yet my opponent has basically doubled my points. And of course the random dudes on my bench have more points in total than my entire team that's played. I'm banking on Drew Brees, Garret Hartley,and Vernon Davis somehow getting me 50 points tonight. Hell I've seen Drew Brees rock out a good 30+ but I don't think the game is going to be high scoring enough to work out that way. It would be a true miracle.

I can't believe that Miami's defense vs the VIKINGS scored like 21 points and the EAGLES vs the LIONS scored five. Some kind of conspiracy.

Cardinals performed terribly on Sunday.

Not to make excuses (they DID play badly) but they also had more penalties thrown than I have seen in any game ever- on both teams. It was getting RIDICULOUS. Calls that should never have been made. Almost to the point where neither the Falcons or Cardinals could even play the game as intended.

Anyone notice how many more penalties there are now in ALL games that they moved a ref behind O line? Its like its not even fun...

I dont want to see my fave sport reduced to sissy 'fake' penalties like happens so much in basketball- where players get barely touched on the arm and they fling themselves to the ground dramatically in order to get a foul called.

I'm not going to brag about the Iggles barley walking away with a win yesterday in Detroit, but oh man watching the Giants get destroyed by the Colts and seeing the Cowboys go 0-2 felt so good.

Also the Redskins should have won last night, icing the kicker is such classes garbage and NFL would be doing fans a favor by making a rule against it.

I'm not going to brag about the Iggles barley walking away with a win yesterday in Detroit, but oh man watching the Giants get destroyed by the Colts and seeing the Cowboys go 0-2 felt so good.

Also the Redskins should have won last night, icing the kicker is such classes garbage and NFL would be doing fans a favor by making a rule against it.

I think Detroit's dug itself from the ditches. They have a pretty decent defense now and Jahvid Best was a great pickup. He has that Chris Johnson-style breakaway speed that makes massive plays. Eli Manning always plays like crap against his brother, but the giants just looked like crap. The cowboys have three pretty decent running backs but if they cant' get that run game going and force Romo to try to make things happen (which he can't seem to do) then they're not going to show up this season. I didn't catch the redskins game but I saw McNabb actually being pretty good.

The game tonight was pretty awesome. The wind kind of shut down Brees for the long game so he kept dumping it off to backs. Still scored plenty of points for me. Frank Gore was tearing it up. He's crazy out there. He runs so hard and that o-line isn't even that good, it's a more impressive show than Adrian Peterson.

I lost again this week in my main league by 3 mainly because I played Nannee and Hines Ward and they didn't give me anything. If I had played Braylon Edwards in either place I would have won. Last week I had him starting and he did nothing. I hope the whole season isn't filled with inconsistent performances.

Funny, but I don't think it's entirely true. Soccer is kind of like Jazz if Jazz was one instrument occassionally played quietly in a corner with interludes of a few other instruments during shots on the goal.

Football is more like if you took an entire orchestra and had them playing nothing most of the time, but every 30 seconds or so play really loud and wildly for about 5-10 seconds.

Also football is very strategic from both the coaches standpoint and the player. As a coach, obviously you have to establish strengths and weaknesses and find the best way to exploit them while being discreet and dceptive as well as managing game time and elements effectively. It's actually pretty intricate. On the field less of that aspect is prominent, but no matter what position you play, you have to be able to anticipate and make split second decisions based upon 21 other people around you.

The name however, doesn't make sense. But I don't care. I didn't name it.

Soccer is like jazz. You have to pay attention to the moves the players aren't making.

And then yell at them for it.

Back