For all those not sure on who to vote for this election...

Bad^Hat said:
I still don't see how Clinton was impeached for banging the wrong chick, while Bush is being re-elected for INVADING THE WRONG COUNTRY.

Because we live in a country full of prudes. Parents who would rather their children see a man getting his face ripped apart with a crowbar than have them see a woman's nipple. I mean sure it can be deemed innapriopriate but there's no need to rearrange the entire way ppl watch tv over one mistake (superbowl that is). I swear I just don't get how intense violence is allowed with no problems or questions but as soon as there's nudity everyone blows a gasket and acts like it's the end of the world. Like Superbowl 2003, the Janet Jackson incident was the top story of every news place. It's like this:

"we have just gotten confirmation that those 2 children have tragically been killed in the fire.. Anyway- JANET JACKSON SHOWED A NIPPLE OH MY GOD AHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Then they have a 5 hour talk show all about the janet jackson incident so concerned that some 12 year olds saw a boob by accident on tv.

7 year old kid:
"Mommy look I just blew this guys head off in soldier of fortune 2!!!"

Mother (looking at pc screen): "That's nice dear"

7 year old kid watches halftime incident

Mother: *gasping for breath trying to reach for the power button on the remote control* oh my god....oh my god...must not have heart attack.....*passes out*

If you hate the FCC raise your hand.

I think non americans should get to vote too since the rest of the world has to live with bullshit foreign policy decisions..

jimbones said:
I think non americans should get to vote too since the rest of the world has to live with bullshit foreign policy decisions..
lol :E

heard this one before.

ShadowFox said:
I don't like the guy, but this is splitting hairs.

I'm waiting for any of you to answer the question, since you are all so smart. Without using google.

lol, we arnt the president remember :LOL:

I still don't see how Clinton was impeached for banging the wrong chick, while Bush is being re-elected for INVADING THE WRONG COUNTRY.

OHHH yesss we invaded the wrong country! woopsie daisy!

Ohhh boy... im SURE if we killed all the taliban and camel in afghanistan, Iraq and all those other terrorist infested countries would be okay with it, and they'd let us be.

Right of course Mr^bad^hat...

...tell me what country were we supposed to invade?

and was bush to let 9/11 pass and forget about whoever did it and say its okay?

Dolt.

Hold on I have a site for you to look at... (ill edit my post when i find it)

The site is not about the war, BUT I would like you to show you what Sadam thinks about genocide.

Joeslucky22 said:
OHHH yesss we invaded the wrong country! woopsie daisy!

Ohhh boy... im SURE if we killed all the taliban and camel in afghanistan, Iraq and all those other terrorist infested countries would be okay with it, and they'd let us be.

Right of course Mr^bad^hat...

...tell me what country were we supposed to invade?

and was bush to let 9/11 pass and forget about whoever did it and say its okay?

Dolt.

Hold on I have a site for you to look at... (ill edit my post when i find it)

The site is not about the war, BUT I would like you to show you what Sadam thinks about genocide.
North Korea posed a bigger threat than Iraq, and wheres Osama Bin Laden? do we have him yet? He was the big bad guy til we couldn't find him, right?

:LOL:

"Where's Bin Laden?"

Great question asked by many of the confused.

I don't know.. Where is he? is he alive? is he dead? who knows! is he hiding? is he in another country? who knows.

The world is a big place and the cowards who hide and run are hard to catch.

You want bin laden, go help find him.

We havn't given up the search yet my russian friend.

As for north korea yeah.. um.. how long has that been going on?

Koreans are hated by many people. Now they have nuclear weapons (supposedly) hm...

Invade their country and be bound to start a possible Nuclear War?

or

See if we can nagotiate with them a bit more and see if we can prevent nukes from flyin'...

Korea had nothing to do with 9/11. Sure they might of liked it but they wern't the ones who started it.

Joeslucky22 said:
We havn't given up the search yet my russian friend.

Here is the thing that bugs me. In my eyes, cybersh33p is an American. He is a US citizen so he should be refered to as one. Calling him "my Russian friend" just irks me.

Just so you know blahblah, I have absolutly nothing against russians.

He's originaly from russian and is a russian-american.

Yes he IS an american, but his blood is russian.

Again, I have nothing against the russian, and I'm sorry about the whole school thing... ;( It made me sick to see that actualy happen..

Joeslucky22 said:
As for north korea yeah.. um.. how long has that been going on?

Koreans are hated by many people. Now they have nuclear weapons (supposedly) hm...

Hmm, sounds like Iraq.

Joeslucky22 said:
Invade their country and be bound to start a possible Nuclear War?

Hmm, kind of like we did with Iraq since we thought they had WMD's?

Joeslucky22 said:
See if we can nagotiate with them a bit more and see if we can prevent nukes from flyin'...

So you are for negotiation for North Korea but not for Iraq?

Joeslucky22 said:
Korea had nothing to do with 9/11.

Niether did Iraq.

Joeslucky22 said:
Sure they might of liked it but they wern't the ones who started it.

Yup, just like Iraq.

Neutrino said:
Niether did Iraq.
See, your average Republican's (and some Democrats) train of thought is: Arab = 9/11, Iraq = Arab, Iraq = 9/11.

Afghan.. alqueda..
Hm... AlQueda.. Linked to Iraq?
Yes.

Afghan.. alqueda..
Hm... AlQueda.. Linked to Korea?
Not that i see, and not as linked as Iraq.

Korea: Marching down the streets with nuclear/chemical/high explosive Missles and such? Oh wait.. They DO have that junk! okay okay.. lets try to nagotiate and prevent anything catastrophic from happening!

Iraq: ""Supposdly"" has nuclear missles.. Turns out there wern't too many... but still had a couple. Oh well, mind as well get some of the biggest terrorists names out of power while we're at it. Besides, they're linked with al queda who killed 3000 innocent americans. Bye bye bigger and more powerful terrorists. still have yet to find bin laden... :sleep:

Crazy cook.. where could he be? The world is a big place.

Me being russian is just not pertinent to the conversation. I am a citizen(some form of governemnt plan that automatically made all children who have been here since a certain time or a certain amount total or something instantly citizens).

my point with Osama is that he was the big bad guy, but we couldn't find him(and didn't send enough troops to do such, if he was really the goal), so they turned to the next guy, who didn't have anything to do with the reason we went after the terrorists in the first place. And neutrino once again brings up good points with the WMDs in Iraq and North Korea. Cept in North Korea we knew for certain they were planning crap like this.

edit: joe, one nuke is well over enough to take out a crapload of civilians in america, especially if they 'only have a few'.
your argument doens't make sense.

ShadowFox said:
See, your average Republican's (and some Democrats) train of thought is: Arab = 9/11, Iraq = Arab, Iraq = 9/11.

The average person who votes has a college degree. I highly doubt that a college educated person would fall for that. You are stereotyping and basing your information off of people who probably don't vote.

ShadowFox said:

See, your average Democratic (and some Republicans) train of thought is: Iraq has nothing to do with afghanistan! We should have gone to afghanistan and killed them all and captured osama, then we'd be okay!

Wait.. what about those other AlQueda terrorists in iraq? hm..

CyberSh33p said:
Me being russian is just not pertinent to the conversation. I am a citizen(some form of governemnt plan that automatically made all children who have been here since a certain time or a certain amount total or something instantly citizens).

my point with Osama is that he was the big bad guy, but we couldn't find him(and didn't send enough troops to do such, if he was really the goal), so they turned to the next guy, who didn't have anything to do with the reason we went after the terrorists in the first place. And neutrino once again brings up good points with the WMDs in Iraq and North Korea. Cept in North Korea we knew for certain they were planning crap like this.

edit: joe, one nuke is well over enough to take out a crapload of civilians in america, especially if they 'only have a few'.
your argument doens't make sense.

If I remember correctly, the US only suspected that they had the materials to make nukes, not that Iraq had nukes. I think it is evident that North Korea could trigger some type of nuclear disaster if it wanted to (through warheads or other means).

Joeslucky22 said:
See, your average Democratic (Liberal) train of thought is: Iraq has nothing to do with afghanistan! We should have gone to afghanistan and killed them all and captured osama, then we'd be okay!

Wait.. what about those other AlQueda terrorists in iraq? hm..

Al Qaeda has nothing to do with Iraq. And I am a Conservative Republican.

Yes, Iraq had the capabilites of nuclear weapons, and thats ONE of the reasons we came in.

blahblahblah said:
The average person who votes has a college degree. I highly doubt that a college educated person would fall for that. You are stereotyping and basing your information off of people who probably don't vote.
Problem is that I imagine a number of republican voters(probably a minority of them, but nevertheless) are your overpatriotic rednecks and such who feel they have to vote for the republican, and have great pride and such, and so they vote without actually knowing anything.
There certainly are people like that, though they have em on both sides. And these people are the people that have that train of thought.

blahblahblah said:
If I remember correctly, the US only suspected that they had the materials to make nukes, not that Iraq had nukes. I think it is evident that North Korea could trigger some type of nuclear disaster if it wanted to (through warheads or other means).
yes, I know, I was responding to joeslucky's comment who stated we found only a few nukes, and so I ran with that situation, assuming that what if they did have "just a few"

CyberSh33p said:
Problem is that I imagine a number of republican voters(probably a minority of them, but nevertheless) are your overpatriotic rednecks and such who feel they have to vote for the republican, and have great pride and such, and so they vote without actually knowing anything.
There certainly are people like that, though they have em on both sides. And these people are the people that have that train of thought.

Both sides, yes.

More so republicans? no.

More so democrats? no.

So its BAD to show patriotism in the USA? hmm.. maybe you need to learn a bit more... were you the one on 9/11 going "oh yeah.. wtf is with all this patriotism? silly america."?

I see your views, and here is some from the other side.

I see most of the democrats as hating bush only because they hated him winning the election 4 years ago, and have to vote kerry.

That was just for balance.

:)

CyberSh33p said:
yes, I know, I was responding to joeslucky's comment who stated we found only a few nukes, and so I ran with that situation, assuming that what if they did have "just a few"

Never said we found a few nukes.

We found a few: things to make nukes and a few information on to nuclear development.

Joeslucky22 said:
Both sides, yes.

More so republicans? no.

More so democrats? no.

So its BAD to show patriotism in the USA? hmm.. maybe you need to learn a bit more... were you the one going "oh yeah.. wtf is with all this patriotism? silly america."?

I see your views, and here is some from the other side.

I see most of the democrats as hating bush only because they hated him winning the election 4 years ago, and have to vote kerry.

That was just for balance.

:)
nothing wrong with loving your country, but when I said patriotism I meant blind patriotism. love your country, sure, but not simply because it is your country. these are the same types of people who say "screw foreign policy, we don't need them fuzzy immigrunts anyway!"
some people border on nationalism which isn't good either.

Joeslucky22 said:
Never said we found a few nukes.

We found a few: things to make nukes and a few information on to nuclear development.

Joeslucky22 said:
Iraq: ""Supposdly"" has nuclear missles.. Turns out there wern't too many... but still had a couple.

*erhem*

Would you like me to edit it for you Sheep?

I can do that if you wish.

Maybe you didn't read my post below blahblah's

Oh.. too bad these boards dont allow it for some odd reason.

Just regurgitating information for you.

plus, our intelligence at the time said they have WMDs, not capabilties.
whats the argument now? "They had the intention to have the capability of making WMDs!"?

blahblahblah said:
Relax, it was a joke. Iraq isn't even the big reason why I don't support Bush.

Joeslucky22, if Al Qaeda militants are the reason we went into Iraq, then why didn't we go into Saudi Arabia first?

CyberSh33p said:
Just regurgitating information for you.

plus, our intelligence at the time said they have WMDs, not capabilties.
whats the argument now? "They had the intention to have the capability of making WMDs!"?

No, the US intelligence said Iraq possed bioligical WMD's but only possesed some materials and intelligence regarding nuclear weapons.

But I thought you said we went into Iraq because of Al-Q?

Getting rid of Saddam was a good thing, but clearly this administration underestimated distrust of Americans in Iraq.

Joeslucky22 said:

Then why aren't we going here?

Sudan

Secretary of State Colin L. Powell said for the first time yesterday that the Bush administration considers the violence in western Sudan to constitute a ''genocide," intensifying American attention to what a new State Department report calls ''the worst humanitarian and human rights crisis in the world today."

blahblahblah said:
No, the US intelligence said Iraq possed bioligical WMD's but only possesed some materials and intelligence regarding nuclear weapons.
And are biological weapons not potentially as dangerous explosive ones? perhaps not quite as much destruction, but huge life loss in a metropolis anyway. still very dangerous.

Joeslucky22 said:
That was one of your more pointless posts neutrono.

Tell me why.

You said a main reason we went to Iraq was because of a 16 year old massacre. If that was a major influence in Bush's decision to invade Iraq then why isn't he just as concerned about the horrific things going on in Sudan at the moment? Or North Korea for that matter. There are horrible things going on there too plus they have WMD's.

All I'm saying is that I think that based on his current stance, Bush has shown he was far more eager to specifically go into Iraq then any other country even if they have the same problems.

Wow, read my other (SMALL) posts neut.

It was not the only damn reason.

WOW neut. You think it would be a good idea if we started declaring war with all these other countries?

Joeslucky22 said:
Wow, read my other (SMALL) posts neut.

It was not the only damn reason.

I know it wasn't the only reason used. Your the one that brought it up as a main reason though.

Joeslucky22 said:
WOW neut. You think it would be a good idea if we started declaring war with all these other countries?

You are completely missing my point. I'm saying we should never have declared war on Iraq. I'm saying I think Bush rushed into declaring war on Iraq with unsufficient justification. I'm saying that the decision to go into Iraq was wrong and that this is supported by the fact that Bush shows pracitically no concern over places like Sudan or North Korea compared to his previous extremely concerned views about Iraq.

Back