FOR THE MOTHERLAND(s)

Reaction score
A little thread where we discuss our nationalities n_n. So what are ya?

I am:
Puerto Rican
Philipino
German
Irish
Haitian
Dominican
French
Italian

Now your turns.

Uhhh, I'm like, half mexican and then a bunch of stuff on the other half

Dutch
Very very slightly German
Polish (blood Jewish-in most of the family)

But propa British guvna! Well kind of.

French
Colombian

Although, I'm 75 % French, as I was born in France, and 99% of my culture is French.

I dont know. White? What do I look like to you?

I'm cracker.
Some Irish.
A little Native American.
And a wee bit of wigger.

German
Irish
Native American

Not much Native American, but just enough that I cry when people litter.

DeusExMachinia said:
A little thread where we discuss our nationalities n_n. So what are ya?

I am:
Puerto Rican
Philipino
German
Irish
Haitian
Dominican
French
Italian

Now your turns.

It's Filipino, not Philipino.

As for me, i'm Filipino Italian.

I'm not entirely sure, in fact i'm not sure at all... but I believe i have part irish, scottish, german, italian... native american.

Not sure what else. I do know I have some native american in me.

Polish/German/English.

Like Ova and Raziaar, my grandfahter's father's father's father was a Native American, so it's not really enough to mention, it's more like...an interesting bit of family history.

Really? I swear you were part Asian. Or maybe you were just tired in your pic?

Qonfused said:
Really? I swear you were part Asian. Or maybe you were just tired in your pic?
Yeah, the only picture ever taken of me, that actually looks like me, is my freshman school photo. I'm basically the least photogenic person ever. The picture I posted in the last thread looks, maybe, 60% like me. You see, the problem is, no single, still picture can truly capture the pure, unbridled sechs that is me. You need a video file for that.

irish, dutch, native american, all kinds of stuff... but that's all I can rememebr.

everyone wants to have native american . what about african american.

skarrob said:
everyone wants to have native american . what about african american.

Wants to have? What are you talking about?

Its not about what we want... its about what we have in us.

I've mentioned it a number of times ..I was born in canada but my parents are from spain

CptStern said:
I've mentioned it a number of times ..I was born in canada but my parents are from spain

Yeah, I never read it.

When you showed your picture, of you all covered up with your kukri, I thought maybe you were arab or something. Heh. But then again, its hard to tell by how little that image shows.

Raziaar said:
Yeah, I never read it.

When you showed your picture, of you all covered up with your kukri, I thought maybe you were arab or something. Heh. But then again, its hard to tell by how little that image shows.

yes I remember that ..but I also said that I was spaniard in that thread when you kept on insisting I wasnt white

CptStern said:
yes I remember that ..but I also said that I was spaniard in that thread when you kept on insisting I wasnt white

I don't remember insisting you weren't white.

hmmm could have been gh0st ..anyways why were you so surprised btw?

1/4 of the following:

Mexican
German
English
Irish

Emphasis in being raised on Mexican and Irish culture. What a weird mix. Does have two things in common though- hard drinkers and deep Catholocism, both of which I claim. Harhar

CptStern said:
hmmm could have been gh0st ..anyways why were you so surprised btw?

Cause it's hard for me to imigine people being of a pure ethnicity. like, 100% of anything.

that's because there is no such thing ..however I can trace my family back a dozen or so generations and they've always been in spain

My ancestors came from Spain...well...my spainish side. I believe my great grandfather married a french/haitian woman...which is where my french and haitian comes from. Though, they are in small quanities.

so somewhere down the line you had spaniard relatives (on one side) ..but that's where it ended?

Well...no. My mother confused me with it...My grandfather was 100% spainiard, my grandmother was Puerto Rican and I think Dominican...

I'll have to ask her again.

heh ya that is confusing ..you're like a human UN :)

Back