Fun Things u will do with the Manipulator Gun Post them Here !! :)

80fps??! but you wouldn't see the difference past 25fps ...

what?
:angel:

Originally posted by MrD
80fps??! but you wouldn't see the difference past 25fps ...

what?
:angel:

How can you think that someone cant see past 25 FPS...?!? Its like 50 and up or something like that... 25 fps is not that great. Its easy to tell the diff between 25 and, say, 40.

He means a ****ing fat dumbass!

BTW, MOST people can't tell anything past 33 fps.

obtuse? no i don't think so

Being "wide": its like taking the piss out of something/someone, not really to be funny but to illustrate a point (though it could be funny to some). I think it is similar to satire?

In this case I was having a go at all those who keep posting that crap everytime someone mentions they prefer higher frame rates over graphical quality.

edit: And alas someone beat me to the reply with just what i was talking about. It is widely scientifically accepted... actually, sod it, I can't be bothered.

its just a comfort mechanism
"ooh the game is running at 70 fps, all is right in the world"
haha

Originally posted by DaLys
Hoaxer: As we know manipulator weapon allows us to pick up not to heavy objects. Will it be possible to use it on... birds for example? Or it can't pick up "alive" objects?

Gabe Newell: Sure.

I don't really know what he means by sure but.. it sounds like you can pick up birds. :)

or many you can't.. the person interviewing Gabe Newell is so DUMB.. like can you or can't you?... sure... so what kind of question and answer is that??

personally like to pick up anything and fire it at nmes :cheese:

What happens if you pick up something with the manipulator and turn really really fast. If you hit something will it cause dammage.

I liked the idea of catching headcrabs in a barrel. You let them jump at you and then get them in the barrel and then send it flying.

I think that somewhere in the Valve Info thread, someone got a reply indicating that Source did infloct damage from flying objects based on mass and velocity.

Thus, a wad of cotton hitting you at 10MPH will do less damage than a bowling ball.

Presumably, this will work for swinging objects with tha Manipulator, too. After all, it worked with a girder, didn't it? :)

Back