Funny Faces

How do I move the body parts? Under flex? Because I can't move anything in that.

NVM, I got it, but how do I move the camera up or down to focus on the dudes head?

Man of Mystery!!!

Attachments

• agentman.jpg
    agentman.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 817
Dont kill it! I have yet to do disgusting things with Alyx's bottom!

Made this, Not quite funny yet very sexy :naughty:

Attachments

• alyxflag.jpg
    alyxflag.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 775
Wow this is great :D

I jsut need to move limbs and I can add so many funny ones :)

Pls guy reply to this question...

How can I move the leg or arm in HLMV
I have try to move with physics X Y Z but when I click on other button my changes dosn't apply ?

Tnx

As far as I know, it's not possible to move limbs as you please. Just find a proper animation, with some creativity, it works fine. And don't forget you can blend different animations.

How do I remove the little green and red lines off the model!!!!!!

TELL ME!!!!!!!

Dalamari said:
How do I remove the little green and red lines off the model!!!!!!

TELL ME!!!!!!!

Don't you people ever read? :)

Attachments tab > select none.

I ask once again, because nobody answered this question before: where are the hi-res models? I can't find them. The "how to remove lines" question was asked and answered about 3 times, so please, answer my question at least once ;)

It wasn't me! Noo!

Attachments

• alyx-rocket.jpg
    alyx-rocket.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 741
Doctor Breen, evil mastermind.

Attachments

• breen_evil.jpg
    breen_evil.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 717
stinger.aim92 said:
I ask once again, because nobody answered this question before: where are the hi-res models? I can't find them. The "how to remove lines" question was asked and answered about 3 times, so please, answer my question at least once ;)

Uhmm the ones you open are the high-res models?Atleast, I wouldn't call 4000+ polygons for a combine soldier low.

i get this error when i try it :(

I followed it exactly :(

HELP!

Attachments

• error.gif
    error.gif
    4.9 KB · Views: 715
PvtRyan said:
Uhmm the ones you open are the high-res models?Atleast, I wouldn't call 4000+ polygons for a combine soldier low.

Uh, but you said earlier , that you see a low-res and high-res model for the G-Man. I see only one. And the G-Man in the intro (don't remember if as well in the outro) is more detailed than the one in the modeller. I can load a model on which there are no signs of facial hair, while in the game you can claerly tell, where he has to shave (on his face of course). ;)

When you're about to open the model of the G-Man, look over two to the right. One's called "gmanhires" or something.

Ok, time to show off some PS skills, yes? ;)

G-Man Needs your support

The eyes and color adjustments were done in PS: CS.

I don't know about you, but I can't stop laughing :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Man, this is fun! Gonna make some more :p

Attachments

• Gman_support.jpg
    Gman_support.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 918
Thx, BetaMaster I thought you can open the .jpg files only and that they use the .mdl files. Didn't try to pen the mdl file.

Hmm i was looking at "brokenglass_piece" with this viewer...in the reflection of the glass there appears to be the image of an explosion or something....easter egg?

I am surprised no one has made a pic with dog in it.
Here's mine...DOG's badass.

Attachments

• dog.jpg
    dog.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 708
What the blast!

I just brought up my model viewer and when trying to browse, all the models are gone....that were just there earlier today.

???

Hi,
from today the program dosn't start anymore...

this is the problem... what is that ???

Attachments

• error.jpg
    error.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 509
DoctorGordon3 said:
What the blast!

I just brought up my model viewer and when trying to browse, all the models are gone....that were just there earlier today.

???
Works for me. Try again.

Back