Funny Faces

ROFL, i didn't mean you shouldn't have posted that pic - actually all the contrary. it's really good, my comment was "lol that's like the best pic ever, stop posting - the thread is over"

Kamakazie said:
now if you stuck Lamarr on his shoulder you could put a nice title and call it
"Animals - By the G-Man"

I'm not sure G Man could pull off the jokes - I think that stutter might interfere with his timing and he's not quite as immediately likeable as chubby Gervais :D

Oh man, I cant wait to start modding on this game, I now see how incredibly funny things I could make. No shooting combine or something, just rpgíng tru a story.

masturb...

Attachments

• mast.jpg
    mast.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 496
wow, this is the funniest thread I've seen in a long time. Pages of laughter. Good stuff. :thumbs:

could we make video's with like their voice and all with them making faces if we download the proper tools?! if so, what are the things we need to download?!

for u noobs theres a better way to do this if u dont know wtf ur doing....go into explore C:\programfiles\valve\steam\steamapps\userid\sourcesdk\sdkcontent
copy the gameinfo.txt document in that folder....
now go to c:\programfiles\valve\steam\steamapps\userid\sourcesdk\bin
paste the gameinfo.txt that u just copied, into this folder...make sure there were no other gameinfo.txt documents in this folder to begin with
now open hlmv.exe from this folder ..in the model veiwer, click load models under file.....and voila...all the hl2 models

jwilson02 said:
for u noobs theres a better way to do this if u dont know wtf ur doing...
For you, noob, who don't know what YOU are doing or talking about, all you have to do is select the game before launching the model viewer.
You have a foot in your mouth.

im just giving people an easier way to do this rather than making thier own gameinfo.txt ....i dont see which way ur talkin about..if u care to explain then okay i will stick my foot in my mouth

Since the update you don't need to do the gameinfo.txt thing anymore, you just select HalfLife2 on the SDK launch menu.

Darkknighttt said:
could we make video's with like their voice and all with them making faces if we download the proper tools?! if so, what are the things we need to download?!

When Face Poser is released expect hundreds of them :afro:
It should be out soon.

ok *me opens mouth, inserts foot* btw i was jokin when callin u noobs...anyways didnt see this little trick before...sorry guyz;)

dude...that was awesome. I laughed out loud at his expression....and the prop. Nice work.

Bah couldn't find a decent quality flag so apologies about the naff .jpg compression artifact things....

Ah well.

Back