Funny Kills

Pincus

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I thought I would share with you guys two funny kills, one not so funny :E
Slow motion crossbow kill
Orb Jump crossbow kill
These were not set up. All happened unplanned on a public server :D
The encoding is pretty crap. I know nothing about encoding, so I just used Windows Movie Maker. I also don't have enough room on my HDD to install Sony Las Vages 5.
Thanks,
- Gordon

Hehe never seen that crossbow bolt thing. Did you just fire at the SLAM? Have to test that for a bit =)

Btw.. The sound will sound ok if you lower the recording volume a lot when. Now it's just clipping all the time. That's why it sounds like that.

netrex said:
Hehe never seen that crossbow bolt thing. Did you just fire at the SLAM? Have to test that for a bit =)

Btw.. The sound will sound ok if you lower the recording volume a lot when. Now it's just clipping all the time. That's why it sounds like that.
Okay, so I need to lower the volume in the volume thing in the task tray, right?
Also, you guys should post your interesting kills as well :)
Thanks,
- Gordon

Saving them up for a full frag movie =)

Try lowering the sound in HL2DM when you record it, not the main volume for Windows. Try adjusting it and see what happens :) The sound in HL2DM I mean.

netrex said:
Saving them up for a full frag movie =)

Try lowering the sound in HL2DM when you record it, not the main volume for Windows. Try adjusting it and see what happens :) The sound in HL2DM I mean.
Okay, now im with you. When can we expect this vid? My vid is taking for ever. I don't have HDD space and I can't be stuffed burning DVD's. As well, I can't be bother learn how to encode. I will do it some day though :|
- Gordon

Not for a long time still ;) I'm so lazy and I have other movies to complete first ;) Really want to do mine first though. But it's not gonna happen =)

Wow dude..that was tight. I didnt know you could do that stuff in DM :D. Probably because I never play it.

Yesterday I was shot at the top of a stairwell, with an iron railing. My corpse landed stradling the railing, and then slid down it like we used to do in school.

The odds are a million to one that it would happen again. I laughed my ass off.

Rickdeckard said:
Yesterday I was shot at the top of a stairwell, with an iron railing. My corpse landed stradling the railing, and then slid down it like we used to do in school.

ROFL! One time on dm_underpass, believe it or not, I killed myself with the x-bow. I went to get the .357 magnum, so went up the top, and was about to go down the ladder to the shack or what ever it is. I noticed somebody coming up with a piece of car, so as soon as I saw his head pop up I shot him. I didn't shoot him, I shoot the piece of car. It bounced of that, and killed me! It actually impailed me into the ground. Now thats one out of a billion.
- Gordon

Wait, you're IG: Pincus, aren't you?

Jintor said:
Wait, you're IG: Pincus, aren't you?
Yeah. Thats me :E
I am guessing that you have played me in Deathmatch before. You live in Australia, right? What is your alias/nick name?
Thanks,
- Gordon

Those damn IG boys are always coming on the bittah server and giving me grief :)

colblair said:
Those damn IG boys are always coming on the bittah server and giving me grief :)
Yeah, Archon loves that server. It actually has decent custom maps, unlike GameSpace.net.au | Custom Maps #1 server.
- Gordon

Australian, Suicide Rush Charlie. I always see you IG guys around.

Unfortunantly it's been a while since i played DM (seeing as i reformatted my computer and i've been playing San Andreas a lot recently) so i don't remember any funny kills.

Murray said:
I just threw a grenade in there
LOL! I love those poses. Thats gota hurt!
Yeah. I just installed GTA: SA today. Looks like it like so far. Crap graphics, but good game play.
- Gordon

Check out this picture I took from the Substance mod, in the "We Don't Go to Ravenholm..." level;
Poison_Headcrab.jpg

I just went "LMAO!!!"

Some downloads may produce an "Invalid Key in Use or Missing File" error. We are working to correct the problem and apologize for the inconvenience!

damn it

Oh well i will try to see them later, if I remember :p

Lots of files are having that wierd "Invalid download key" or "Missing File" and such..

Been wanting to download some stuff, but it's all down. :(

Just try a different mirror. There area about six to choose from.
- Gordon

Pincus said:
Yeah, Archon loves that server. It actually has decent custom maps, unlike GameSpace.net.au | Custom Maps #1 server.
- Gordon

Server's been having teething problems since we put it up a few months back - might not be coming back up :( :(
i'm looking at putting some $$ together to rent a server myself to keep a good custom maps server going in AU (and an admin that plays it regularly to keep control of griefers) - but not sure what's going to happen at this stage.

Had a few funny kills but my favourite was pushing the car down the alley in overwatch near the crossbow room and trampling everybody in its way, or multiple simualtaneus kills with a large table ( i managed 3 in one go )and getting that 'arghhhh' sound 3 times coming through the headphones at once...brilliant

Rickdeckard said:

Philip K. Dick rules.

Maybe I'm too easily amused, but I laugh everytime I smoosh someone with a desk.

Back