gabe will speak on halflife radio

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF he does the interview live, it will start at 8:00PM EST. about 48min from now. Also, if Gabe doesnt show, there suppose to have new info regarding valve as 2 guys from HL Radio are at the office now interview Gabe.

the guy talking now is from Brazil, geez give him a break he doesnt speak english that well.

Originally posted by Conco
the guy talking now is from Brazil, geez give him a break he doesnt speak english that well.

doesnt make it any less comedic.

i cant wait to play this jurasic rage mod though, sound like it would be a major teamwork mod.

yay questions about poo and helicopter-flying dino's :p

I can understand him just fine, what are people complaining about ?

that mod is pretty cool idea.

lol if i was a goat i would jump off a cliff and try to hit a heli's windshield and crash through and kill both pilots.

I feel sorry for this guy, he sounds like he doesn't know what he's talking about but its probably cause he's struggling to understand what's being asked.. I'm looking forward to this mod though, it could be like Tresspasser only with a decent control mechanism :D

DUE TO INTERNET RESTRICTIONS fOR VALVE, GABE NEWELL WILL NOT BE LIVE ON HALF-LIVE RADIO TONIGHT DUE TO INTERNET RESTRICTIONS fOR VALVE, GABE NEWELL WILL NOT BE LIVE ON HALF-LIVE RADIO TONIGHT DUE TO INTERNET RESTRICTIONS fOR VALVE, GABE NEWELL WILL NOT BE LIVE ON HALF-LIVE RADIO TONIGHT DUE TO INTERNET RESTRICTIONS fOR VALVE, GABE NEWELL WILL NOT BE LIVE ON HALF-LIVE RADIO TONIGHT

Originally posted by Ridic
i cant wait to play this jurasic rage mod though, sound like it would be a major teamwork mod.

Indeed. I especially liked the "If you go off on your own you WILL be killed." Makes people use teamwork instead of going rambo.

Originally posted by Fenric1138
I feel sorry for this guy, he sounds like he doesn't know what he's talking about but its probably cause he's struggling to understand what's being asked.. I'm looking forward to this mod though, it could be like Tresspasser only with a decent control mechanism :D

He's answering much better than I could, and I can understand him pretty well (english is not my main language). Very interesting mod :)

omfg lol
does the size of a dinosaurs nostrils effect the amount they can smell you lol

No Gabe interview tonight, information at 8:30pm EST though. Apparently an offline interview or something.

Originally posted by Fenric1138

Lol, some of the questions don't make sense either: "Does the size of the dinosaurs nostrils affect it's ability to smell?" Eh?! Lol!

Originally posted by Anddos
DUE TO INTERNET RESTRICTIONS fOR VALVE, GABE NEWELL WILL NOT BE LIVE ON HALF-LIVE RADIO TONIGHT DUE TO INTERNET RESTRICTIONS fOR VALVE, GABE NEWELL WILL NOT BE LIVE ON HALF-LIVE RADIO TONIGHT DUE TO INTERNET RESTRICTIONS fOR VALVE, GABE NEWELL WILL NOT BE LIVE ON HALF-LIVE RADIO TONIGHT DUE TO INTERNET RESTRICTIONS fOR VALVE, GABE NEWELL WILL NOT BE LIVE ON HALF-LIVE RADIO TONIGHT

yea..its at 830 not 8.

It sounds like an intersting mod though, the guy's not doing that bad.

ALPHA MAPPING!!!!

lol can i stick my pump action up the trex's nose? WIll it be a 1 shot Kill? ha..

Originally posted by killahsin-[CE]
omfg lol
does the size of a dinosaurs nostrils effect the amount they can smell you lol

the answer: The t-rex could only see u if u move

lol :D

HDR is cool though :) He seems to know what he's taking about.

It still says in IRC they will be live at 1am (sorry 8pm EST for you guys)

Originally posted by Bossman
It still says in IRC they will be live at 1am (sorry 8pm EST for you guys)

we're aware, thats in 20 minutes, but gabe won't be live.

Yes i am dumb, i cant hear sh*t in this #radio channel on gameshout, whats the deal?

Originally posted by Bossman
Yes i am dumb, i cant hear sh*t in this #radio channel on gameshout, whats the deal?

Go to the site on the first post of this thread and pick an ip from that site to listen on (winamps good for this sort of thing).

Is anything being said in the irc about if its going to be taped (or was it a recorded interview earlier) before today?

I think gabe is gunna go postal, to much work was lost and to much effort in vein. Time to take matters into his own hands

:frown: <Gabe When he found leak
:flame: < When People said it was thier fault for having bad security
:x :x
:sniper: :x :x
:x :x
:x

-------------------------
What gabe might do if anyone else screws with his hard work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back