gabe will speak on halflife radio

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is hopeless, the radio cuts out after about 5 secs then starts for 5 secs then cuts out.....etc

Originally posted by WiredShock
this is hopeless, the radio cuts out after about 5 secs then starts for 5 secs then cuts out.....etc

Can you hear everything they're saying or does it just randomly cut out in the middle of conversation? They have to push a button everytime they want to talk; that might be it.

it is very walkie-talkie'ish.
but it's interesting...

well when they switch over they need to press a button, so there is silence between talking, but you shouldnt be missing any talking.

no i mean its rebuffering , its because of lag, i was running it earlier on perfectly. Yeah i mean i can make out a fair bit.

no i mean its rebuffering , its because of lag, i was running it earlier on perfectly. Yeah i mean i can make out a fair bit.

Ah, I had the same problem when I used one of the servers at the top of the list. Had to switch to one of the ones near the bottom to get it to stream properly.

Gabe won't be on it tonight.
They will start at 8:30 tho

Originally posted by coolio2man
What will start at 8:30? ANd what 8:30 time zone?

RblDiver and Loise Cyphier will be on to talk about their tour of the Valve facility. Gabe can't talk live because of internet restrictions. (got this off of #radio on irc.gameshout.net.)

That's 8:30 EDT, 5:30 PDT, 1:30 GMT (I think...).

"We spoke with Gabe Newell today for several hours! We have information about Half-Life 2. We also spoke with Greg Coomer from Steam.

Due to internet security restrictions, Gabe Newell cannot attend Half-Life radio tonight.

However, we have much information to tell about Half-Life 2 and what's going on. We will tell you the current status on Half-Life Radio at around 8:30pm EST."

Is it me or are the first 5 links on Halfliferadio.com still down?

Originally posted by Comreak
Lol, some of the questions don't make sense either: "Does the size of the dinosaurs nostrils affect it's ability to smell?" Eh?! Lol!

It's a shame really, some have asked useful questions but most seem to just be taking the piss out of him. I dunno why either cause if its as good as it could be they'll all be playing that and loving it :)

"Due to internet security restrictions, Gabe Newell cannot attend Half-Life radio tonight"

what a fecking joke wtf you swear some1 was about to assisnate him

that really does suck

It hasn't started yet - it starts at 8:30. They are about Jurassic Rage right now.

Originally posted by bobito
"Due to internet security restrictions, Gabe Newell cannot attend Half-Life radio tonight"

what a fecking joke wtf you swear some1 was about to assisnate him

that really does suck

there are so many nerds on here going crazy about the delay and all this other bs i wouldnt be surprised

They talked to Gabe earlier today and are going to say live over the radio what Gabe said - they asked the questions posted on the website.

is someone going to create a transcript of the show???

I'll post everything I hear - I am connected right now - it's dead air at the moment, butthey were just talking about Jurassic Rage, whatever that is. The Gabe/interview stuff doesn't start for another 10 minutes.

I'll post everything I hear right in this forum if you guys want.

dude radio isnt like any1 of the people in this forum are gonna be talking to him if he cared about any of you hard core hl2 fans he would have pre recorded a message and the people on hl radio would have played it back.

that fact is he DONT GIVE A F|_|CK AT THE MOMENT he has more important things to do

Originally posted by Netherscourge
I'll post everything I hear - I am connected right now - it's dead air at the moment, butthey were just talking about Jurassic Rage, whatever that is. The Gabe/interview stuff doesn't start for another 10 minutes.

I'll post everything I hear right in this forum if you guys want.

yeah do cause i cant hear a thing , aso record it if you can

how do we know its legit and gabe actually answered the questions if he can't be there live and there was no recording

Originally posted by otomo
how do we know its legit and gabe actually answered the questions if he can't be there live and there was no recording

trust.

hehehe you people are sSSSSOoo gullible.. you think fat boy has time to sit with some dorks and talk about the same thing over and over again. Just because they say they are doing something do you always have to fall for it?

god i hate Metallica....
now dead air...??
we have a heartbeat...

~3 minutes til they go live. oh wait, they are live...

damn, they're waiting for the guys to get back form valve, they're not back yet.

[edit]

10-15 minutes until the guy is gonna be back, and online, and they have lots of info and stuff to tell us.

Here it is! Stay tuned.

Andy Hodges is the SHow Host
irc.gameshell.net

Gab NEwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back