gabe will speak on halflife radio

Status
Not open for further replies.
ummmm, like 4-5 hours, like 5 maybe 4 hours...............................................................................like 5 hours.

He hasnt said business as usual for 2 minutes, omg.

WHY IS HE RAMBLING! Play music.

THEY HAVE GOTTEN PAST THE SOURCE CODE PROBLEM - WORKING ON GETTING THE GAME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JUMP FOR JOY

Originally posted by bate18
THEY HAVE GOTTEN PAST THE SOURCE CODE PROBLEM - WORKING ON GETTING THE GAME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JUMP FOR JOY

Business as usual

basically, the guys who went to Valve got to play the game (not E3 levels new stuff), they talked for 5 hours at Valve, they were blown away by what they saw!

Oh yeah and it's buisness as usual at Valve.

Bla bla bla bla, he has nothing to say, waiting for 2 guys that were at Valve to come back...

i'm gonna get a recording of this broadcast and make a drinking game out of it. take a shot, pass it around, and if you're holding it when they say "business as usual" you'll have to drink it.

everyone will be fuxored in 2min

Gordon Freeman "Your going to die G Man! Business as usual! " mwhahaha

they were really high when they left gabes office, they got stoned! w00t!!!

damn this radio just suck, disconnected now and cant reconnect.

Originally posted by DigiMajik
i'm gonna get a recording of this broadcast and make a drinking game out of it. take a shot, pass it around, and if you're holding it when they say "business as usual" you'll have to drink it.

LMAO!

they're now talking shit about the people who say they have the beta

what do they mean, not the full source code. It may not be the full GAME code, but all the code for the engine was there, you can compile it.

lol im listening right now! im not exiting out at all lol i dont want to loose my spot :p

Ok its just small talk. The guys phoned the radio guy for 8mins after they left valve and told him a few things. Apart from that it just small talk . He said about 15 mins for them to get back with the photos.

Originally posted by qckbeam
what do they mean, not the full source code. It may not be the full GAME code, but all the code for the engine was there, you can compile it.

Bump mapping and dynamic lighting isnt in though?

Uh, people do have the beta you stupid idiot radio announcers.

Good lord.

Hey i hope there will come something at least in the end!

someone sponser these rebel guy a faster car, plz!

Originally posted by DigiMajik

LOLOLOLOLOLOL funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back