gabe will speak on halflife radio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they all sitting in a room together, or are they talking to each other via walkie talkie? WTF is up with all the lame pauses?

These guys have NO IDEA how to do a professional broadcast. :lol

its now 3:00am UK thinking that there would be some new news, this just sux's and im pissed about this...what aload of bollox this radio show

Wow what a big thread

We are all hungry for any form of hl2 information hey. :/

lol of course you don't have any information on that. "I" know more information about it than you!!!!!!

Any lawsuits coming up?

Hell yes. Those hackers are going to federal "pound me in the ass" prison.

all i've gathered from this is he saw a loading screen.

Originally posted by niugiovanni
"Q: Does Gabe enjoy Pepsi products as much as I do?"

"A: Yeah, we did get to ask Gabe that actually and he said.."

Dear Lord. I appreciate the effort of these guys but c'mon.

-Gio

lmao! Q: Does Gabe enjoy Pepsi products as much as I do?

A: yea, we were debating on whether to ask him this or to ask him about HL2 info, and it was a given, we needed to talk about pepsi"

oh man, i feel sorry for these guys. They are totally in over their heads.

Hahahha!!! Yeah "These guys have been at Valve all day long like 5 hours they have been playing and have SOO much new info you guys REALLY want to stick around!!!!"
then they ge tthere and it's all "yeah Valve doesn't use macs they have windows xp and I can't drink sprite there"

damnit, why didn't they ask gabe the big question, still on track for holiday release? they had fun going there, but its useless for the community

@ 3litehax08

hey there are places where it s even later! ;)
and still for nothing :flame:

So what you're saying is you can get a tour of Valve if you're a complete moron? :p

Oh please, u dont think Valve would have anything *new* to say on some 2bit no-one-cares radio station. Its just the hype machine rolling on as usual.

Why doesnt Gabe just come here and get interviewed by staff at Half-Life2 with a transcript and possibly audio? Hmmm? Arh thats right cause theres no money to be made here by talking to the 'real community'. Arh gota love Valve, lucrudive as ever.

I'm gonna go watch Roseanne.. way more info about HL2 than the radio "show"

Originally posted by Sunbeam
Oh please, u dont think Valve would have anything *new* to say on some 2bit no-one-cares radio station. Its just the hype machine rolling on as usual.

couldnt of said it better myself.

"He said it would be a kick ass game or something like that". LOL LOL LOL

No sheet? LOL

OH MY GOD!

"Q: Anything about Day of Defeat for HL2?"

"A: Well Louis doesn't play DoD so we didn't go into the DoD section?"

For the love of nuts!

-Gio

We can come to his house and kick his rear!

he didn't even get a picture of the 'new' loading screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back