GAmespots final hours delayed ?

This is the first page of the latest installment of GameSpot's Behind the Games series: The Final Hours of Half-Life 2. Be sure to come back to GameSpot at 3:30pm PST on Friday, November 12 to read the rest of the story

u sir are an idiot :D

To read more on Half-Life 2 now, check out our previous coverage. But for a behind-the-scenes look at the conclusion to the years-long Half-Life 2 saga, be sure to check out the exclusive feature The Final Hours of Half-Life 2, which will go live on Friday, November 12, at 3:30pm PT on GameSpot
They either fixed the error or it never said Tuesday the 16th.

iamaelephant said:
What's the bet im2emo2shower is that anti-elf guy again?
Pretty high, thats why hes on my list.

Raziel-Jcd said:
2 hours 19 mins 30 secs for nyc.

lol, the wait is the same everywhere dude, its your local time that will be different :D

Man I can't wait for this article - should hopefully clear alot of things up, and we may even see some interesting photos or screens.

YaY 1hour 15mins by my watch :)

I'm currently looking forward to this more than hl2, but after, shit i'l be hyp0rz!

Are they going to release the entire article today, or will they put out new parts of the article everyday until the release of hl2?

iamaelephant said:
Man I can't wait for this article - should hopefully clear alot of things up, and we may even see some interesting photos or screens.

Now elephant, we all know that you are waiting for the news of the *secret* multiplayer that is not CS:S which is hidden with the final release of HL2. :LOL:

48 minutes for me. Well screw this I'm going to bed instead :E Need to get up in the morning to look for the RTB.

"The Final Hours of Half-Life 2, which will go live on Friday, November 12, at 3:30pm PT on GameSpot." Bottom of the page...

8 minutes left ! this is going to be a VERY interesting read..

/Pi*ses my pants

Aaaawwwww this is just for the final hours write-up, I can't imagine what I'll do for the actual release, sh*t myself probably

this will be 100% worse when its 3 mins until hl2 unlocks :D

There really was no point to the count-down..
The article should've been available this morning.

Back