Gold Package just arrived, yay!

UnmarkedOne

Reaction score
FedEx just dropped off my Gold package. I was just burning a CD to listen to on the way to class, but cancelled it when I saw my shiny new Half-Life 2 Soundtrack :D

I'll post some pics in a min if anyone's interested.

-UnmarkedOne

Wow, they're getting them out already? Superb!

Yeah, Lombardi said that packages are being shipped to everyone as we speak.

UnmarkedOne said:
FedEx just dropped off my Gold package. I was just burning a CD to listen to on the way to class, but cancelled it when I saw my shiny new Half-Life 2 Soundtrack :D

I'll post some pics in a min if anyone's interested.

-UnmarkedOne

Where are you from?

Hang on! That means he has the Strategy Guide before he plays the game! OH NOES!

Please refrain from posting spoilers!!!!

czrsink said:
Hang on! That means he has the Strategy Guide before he plays the game! OH NOES!

Please refrain from posting spoilers!!!!

Oh shit, we could have another spoiler-fest over the next few days.

Precisely...although I'm sure those serious enough about HL2 to spend $80 on the Gold Version would be unlikely to post spoilers on here.

*crosses fingers and waits patiently*

czrsink said:
Precisely...although I'm sure those serious enough about HL2 to spend $80 on the Gold Version would be unlikely to post spoilers on here.

*crosses fingers and waits patiently*
PLEASE explain the correlation

No I will not post spoilers. I won't even crack the book until I've completed the game. I will post pics of the cover in a few, though. Looks like a nice fat guide. Pics of the box coming in a min.

-UnmarkedOne

Ooo... I'm more interested on what the music sounds like! Post some impressions of that!

UnmarkedOne said:
No I will not post spoilers. I won't even crack the book until I've completed the game. I will post pics of the cover in a few, though. Looks like a nice fat guide. Pics of the box coming in a min.

-UnmarkedOne

Screw that leak the soundtrack :p

j/k i just can't wait for tomorrow.

Sadly, there'll always be some who spoil it for everyone else :(

What, do people who get the gold packages now get the game too? I thought it's just the bonus materials, and the game itself waiting till the 16th?

I'll be keeping my eyes on suprnova for the soundtrack, although I strongly doubt I'll like it. I hate techno and "moody" music, and I doubt there will be any rock and roll on there.

Solver said:
What, do people who get the gold packages now get the game too? I thought it's just the bonus materials, and the game itself waiting till the 16th?

The games still get unlocked at the same time as everyone else, you'd just be getting all the goodies for now. If you think about it, Gold packages are through Steam - and Steam won't be unlocking Half Life 2 until Valve say so, at the specified times on the 16th November.

Solver said:

No, we did not get the game, only the bonus.

hmmm the pricacy begins ..why not BUY the gold edition instead of STEALING the soundtrack

Some shots of the box, slow digital cam so it's going to take a few mins for the rest. I'll post more pics of the other goodies in a bit.

-UnmarkedOne

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 1,596
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 1,462
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 1,467
UnmarkedOne said:
Some shots of the box, slow digital cam so it's going to take a few mins for the rest. I'll post more pics of the other goodies in a bit.

-UnmarkedOne

hey I have the same comp case: x-dreamer II :thumbs:

Unmarked one....I hate you. :(

*cries in a corner*

CptStern said:
hmmm the pricacy begins ..why not BUY the gold edition instead of STEALING the soundtrack

As I said, it's not my sort of music. I'll end up downloading it, listening once and deleting it. the way I see it, that's no different from listening to a CD at a music store.

iamaelephant said:
As I said, it's not my sort of music. I'll end up downloading it, listening once and deleting it. the way I see it, that's no different from listening to a CD at a music store.

nope, dont give me that ...it's a bit torrent riiiight? that's what su***** is; a bit torrent site: by downloading you are helping pirate the cd. Stealing is still stealing even if you throw it out after you're done

I live about an hour south of Valve. I suspect a bunch more of you will get them later this afternoon. (More pics coming momentarily)

-UnmarkedOne

UnmarkedOne said:
(More pics coming momentarily)

-UnmarkedOne

Of course they are :devil: you are my bitch now.. show me show me, show me...!

Back