Gone Gold

Valve confirms!!!

Reload Steam Dudes, you get a lovely Close up of Gordo plus the official Valve Announcement :thumbs:

Still nothing on steampowered or Halflife2.com though

Oh Yeh! 29 Days to go....Hmm me thinks Im gonna be pulling a Sickie that week. Hmm A bad burger would be the best bet :bounce:

A big payrise. £3500 backpay. I get a super duper new comp. Half-Life 2 is released. It was meant to be.

Hmmm unfortunately is ordered it on amazon on JAN, it will take like an extra week for me to get it. Is there any way to cancel the preorder? That way i can just got to best buy and play it the saem day. PLEASE ANSWER ME!!!!!! (I'd rather u PM me tho. thanx)

is it the release date the same everywhere? b/c I just can't wait! plus I'm getting the game free! FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! b/c I bought radeon card recently!!!!! FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

after i get my next paycheck, im cutting out like $200 to make sure i can get HL2, and im blowing like $6000 for my computer. thats the week exactly before HL2 comes out.

well can someone plz help ME out? its my last post (part from, this one)

ATI4EVER! said:
well can someone plz help ME out? its my last post (part from, this one)
To cancel your amazon order... Go to amazon.com, click "your account" in the top right of the screen. Then click "cancel items or orders". It'll probably ask you for your login details (username, password) at this point. Then your order will be listed on the screen. Click "view or change order" which will be to the right of it. Then click "need to cancel an item?" (towards the top right), and then on the next screen, tick the checkbox that says something like "cancel this item", then click the "cancel selected items" button.

That might not be 100% but it's close enough. Hope it helps :)

Thank you so much. I liked dat a lot. You helped a lot more than i though someone would ;) So we dont need a reference number or whatever right? Becasue i lost it. (if they even gave me one)

ATI4EVER! said:
Thank you so much. I liked dat a lot. You helped a lot more than i though someone would ;) So we dont need a reference number or whatever right? Becasue i lost it. (if they even gave me one)
I'm pretty sure all you need is your amazon account username and password.

Back