Gone Gold

YEA WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO finally the day we have all been waiting for. Its been a hard year for valve but they pulled through to make there fans rejoice! i think i just might have a party for this. A NICE BIG LAN PARTY!!!!!

Wow.. it's been so long. There was a part of me that stopped believing it would ever come out. Now if I can just get a damn video card! :)

--Mr. Bildo

i might not have registered as early as some of you guys, but i was long time viewer.

long time as in i remember when the average amount of people viewing the half-life2 discussion page was around 36.
long time as in i remember when Crazy Harij translated that magazine that had a preview for hl2 pre-e3 and caused the biggest commotion in the forums i had ever seen.

I was there when the greatest majority of the threads in this forum were anti-valve crap.

and i remember the one day when the valve info thread was stickied.

and to thing that the waiting time is now numbered, well, that just kicks ass.

HALF-LIFE2.NET FOREVER!

finally, it is time. not only will we see one amazing game, but some amazing levels and mods as well. This game WILL change the face of mods and levelmaking to a whole new level... welcome to gamer's Heaven

For the sake of all that is good and decent. CLOSE THIS THREAD!!!

House said:
For the sake of all that is good and decent. CLOSE THIS THREAD!!!

Shut your face! I haven't said my piece.

w00t!! HL2 is GOLD OMG~~N!#NR#Q! RN!#NR !~~NR !K#N

Ok, you can close it whenever you want mods :)

WEHEY! came online just before going to bed, and saw this, HEYHEY, Its all good now!

This just totally made my day.

Might as well a post in here chronicalling that I was, in fact, present at Half-Life 2's Gold announcement.

Thank you Valve, thank you. I'm sure the game is going to be absolutely amazing. Not to mention the plathora of MODS sure to follow...

I think this calls for a beer and a smoke :D:D:D:D:D:D

oh. my. god. when Half-Life2 hits stores i'll be flying over the atlantic, unable to touch, unable to caress... what a horrid twist of fate.

Gold! what who when get game!?!?!

November 16th!!!!!! Hallelujah! A date!

I never thought this day would come. boo yucka shaa! :smoking:

GorgeousOrifice said:
Looks legit.

Nothing on steampowered or half-life2.com yet.
it might be because valve hasnt check all their emails or something

DAMN IT
november 16th is my review day for exams
:( :( :( :( :( :(
this sucks
i will either have to show some extreme levels of self control or not study and fail

guise said:
woooo i have wednesdays off

Yeah :) I do have Wdnesdays off as well :D

My tusdays are busy :( I start uni at 9am and end at 7pm :(

Yes I have the following day off. I AM SO HAPPY. :D

Yes !! Half Life 2 is gold !! I´m so happy !! :bounce:

Let´s get started a hl2 party :cheers: !

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

christmas present

GOLD AND RELESED SOON!!!!!!!! PLATININUM IS JUST A MATTER OF DAYS, AND UNUNQUADIUM WILL SHORTLY FOLLOW!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE CELEBRATEE!!!!!!!!!11oneone!1!11!one!11!!!oneone!111111!1!1!

Why hasn't Steam News been updated with gold info? This isn't funny anymore. It should say something. WHAT THE DUCE. What's going on. Why oh why. Bungie put Gold info on their site. Why doesn't Valve put gold info & stuff on half-life2.com?

I smell something fish and it's not BO.

Back