Gone Gold

NetWarriorDan said:
If we keep posting I think we'll break the fourms.
I think people like us have already shut down hlfallout, and this site seems to be near explosion itself lol.

omfg, pre-ordering retail tommorow :D yeah yes SOOO HAPPY :D

PAARRTTTYYYYY 29 DAYS AND COUNTING

I have my Senior Picture shoot today at 4:30, and I'll be able to go with a HUGE smile on my face. I am just in shock. This is one of the greatest days.

wait till ppl get back from work...
in any case, i'm not excited yet... nov 15th i'll be giddy

OMG Valve SUX0R Big time - Nov 16, WTF IS THAT!?

:D That's a joke btw

gg Valve, you're teh 1337 in every sense of the word.

EC said:
I have my Senior Picture shoot today at 4:30, and I'll be able to go with a HUGE smile on my face. I am just in shock. This is one of the greatest days.

send pics

So awsome so so very awsome...It's going to be an amazing day. This most certaintly calls for a countdown timer on the front page

PEOPLE DONT WHINE, ITS BETTER DAN 23 NOVEMBER, OR DECEMBER THE 6th, 16 november IS THE PERFECT DATE BABY, WORLD WIDE RELEASE OMFG

Just checking which colour.....is the most annoying colour to use for the next month :E

[EDIT]- orange is definitely the most squint inducing colour; but damn it hurts my eyes toooo much :rolling:

YEEEEEEEEEHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Man I'm going drinking tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

GG Valve, I can't wait to put more money in your pockets!! :D

Personally, I'd be just as happy if it were the 23rd. I have a 5 day weekend starting the 24th. But, the sooner, the better.

Holy shitballs, look how many users are currently browsing the forums! It's insane, I hope the server doesn't explode or anything

umm...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally!!!

No more speculations.
No more vague promises or dates from Valve.
No more false "Gone Gold" messages.

Finally one hard date: 16th November.
The day we get to see what HL2 REALLY can do...

No more guessing.

So... it's become apparent that I'll never get to the end of this thread, so I'm just posting now. I started reading it when it was about six pages long (10 mins after the press release) and now it's 18+ pages. But what's even more important is that it's

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLDDD

finally and we can all relax with a date set in stone. Ahh, feels good, doesn't it?

-UnmarkedOne

Ah, that's a relief. The tension of the wait was killing me.

News worth staying up til 5AM for.

hl2gold.jpg

I suppose i might need to take November 17th off work :).

Wow... i signed up to this forums such long ago after hearing HL2 was gonna be shipping in just a couple months on Sept. 30th
how time flies by... but we now can get our game finally!
here's one big HURRAY!!!

in 4 weeks, we will be masturbating looking at our hl2 boxes
(steam users can't do this)

AHAHAH GONE GOLD!!!! OMG OMgomgo mgom gom gomomg omg omg omg omg omg omgo mgo mgo mgom gomgo mgom ogmomg omg omg omg omg omgom gom gom gom gom gom gom gom gom omgom gom gom gom goomg omg omg omg ogm omg omg OMG OGI CANT BELieve IT! we have waited for it for 6 long years.

BROTHERS AND SISTERS, THE DAY OF RECKONING HAS COME!oneoneoneone

FEAR MORTALS!

we are BLESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!'

I WILL NEVER EVER forget THIS DAY!! omg omgo mgom ogm gom gom gomgomg omg omg omgo mgom gomg omgom gomg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH GOLD HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH GOLD
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA GOLD
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH GOLD
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA GOLD
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH GOLD
G G
O O
L L
DD

DID YOU KNOW HALF LIFE 2 HAS GONE GOLD?!!!

Ok let's see the "gone gold" to do list:
Update sig? Check
Lose all control over bodily functions? Check
Wish I had a time machine to go to the 16th sooner? Check Check Double Check

Back