its being released on a saturday?
is that date for the us, or the world?

rf

try November 16, not October 16!

Tuesday, November 16th
:LOL:

Holy. ****ing. Shit.

I'm in awe.

(Sorry for the language mods, seemed appropriate)

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahahahahahah Thank You Thank You Thank You !!!! Six Years And Now Finally!!! Finally!!!!!!! Im In Tears!!!!!!!!!!

oh my god close this thread it's growing out of control!!!!!! aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!

Whoa...for once a rumor was correct!

Time to order some RAM!

Still waiting for Valve to confirm.

Not that I'm in any doubt, just waiting for the last word. :D

www.planethalflife.com

Slashdot and a few other news sites are reporting that HL2 is gold. That's because they're taking the BBFC submission to mean gold, which it doesn't. HL2 is not gold yet. Oh, and we're not receiving E-mail for some reason. - Jabberwocky

well then.

For some reason the only thing I keep thinking about is that poor SFLUFAN was wrong with on day! :E
I'm not buying it until I hear Valve, vivendi or the mods say its true and if I don't get confirmation in an hour I am going to hurt someone!

Psssch, if yahoo finance has it on their site, I believe its gold...

cyberpitz said:
www.planethalflife.com

Slashdot and a few other news sites are reporting that HL2 is gold. That's because they're taking the BBFC submission to mean gold, which it doesn't. HL2 is not gold yet. Oh, and we're not receiving E-mail for some reason. - Jabberwocky

well then.

LOL

i sense jealousy.

Listening to Stairway to Heaven, reading this thread, tears in my eyes. I feel... happy ;( I never thought this would move me this much. This'll be a damn long month. I.. sob.. if this is fake I'll personally strangle someone and probably bang my head against a wall until I see which is tougher. Guitar solo.. Ahh.. Gotta love this :afro:

wilka91 said:
oh my god close this thread it's growing out of control!!!!!! aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!

AND I AM MORE THAN HAPPY TO BE A PART OF THE CHAOS, OMFG i just pissed myself
*hangs head in shame....then remembers gold announcement*
WOOOOOOHOOOOOO
*pisses self again*

hmm. thought i was already empty...

wait...wasn't someone supposed to eat their hat if it came out before december, or this year at all, or something similar?

Muhahahaha!

cyberpitz said:
www.planethalflife.com

well then.

I believe he's referring to this weekend's news when everyone was claiming it went gold based on speculation over BBFC & the broken pinata.

That comment was posted some time before the press release that just went out.

heed said:
LOL

i sense jealousy.

just posting what I saw. I mean, why wouldn't steampowered.com and halflife2.com have it before anybody else? it just doesn't make sense \=

cyberpitz said:
www.planethalflife.com

well then.

Check the site again.

Three words.

Official. Press. Release.

cyberpitz said:
www.planethalflife.com

well then.
VUG sent the press release so it is pretty much official

EBGames.com is also showing "gone gold"

YES! I couldnt really find a gold colour, so I went for yellow, WHO CARES! HURRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

cyberpitz said:
www.planethalflife.com

well then.

who has sent a mail?

Concept said:
Check the site again.

Three words.

Official. Press. Release.

wasn't there 5 min ago...last thing I saw was the Trigun mod..which imo looks fun..but anywya, yeah, ok sounds legit now

GOLD AVATAR UP !!
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

..still have to wait nearly a month :( all the while, the files are sitting on my drive looking at me. encrypted. HERE I AM. PLAY ME. oh no... oh NO... but you cant. your just forced to wallow in your own misery staring at your savior.

ridiculous. unlock the steam content! WE ALREADY PAID FOR IT!!! what does it matter? THE CODE IS GOLD

Back