Half-Life 2: Deathmatch Released

My HL2 Singleplayer won't work. CS:S won't work. HL2 Deathmatch won't work. WTF?

god damn it, why me.......

i just wanna shoot a toilet at someone....thats all

*keeps trying to get it to load*

ive rebooted, tried cs:s, hl2 and hl2dm, shaved, and its still not working

Hold the phone. If I right click on Half-Life 2: Deathmatch and open the Properties I see that it's still updating even thought there's nothing in the monitor. Maybe that's the problem...

Edit: Or maybe I should install it. :p

I just got done taking a look at the two maps. IT SHOULD BE A FRIKIN BLAST TO PLAY!!!!

You get to use the gravity gun all you want!!!

There was only a few servers up though.

Dududududue... it's isn't focking working. I need my mom to come tell me it will all be alright and it will start any second. But she is 60 steps upstairs, then up another flight of stairs, and in her room! Oh noes!

JamesPicard_007 said:
Hold the phone. If I right click on Half-Life 2: Deathmatch and open the Properties I see that it's still updating even thought there's nothing in the monitor. Maybe that's the problem...

Mine's 100% and still not working.....

Ok now i'm pissed. Hl2dm won't play. Hl2 won't play. CS:Source won't play. Hl:Source won't play.....

:flame:

My hard drive starts spinning and then it stops....hmmm

Just exploring the SDK right now..:\

'Browse Games' has been updated with a new package screen...

Go to bed and play in the morning. Im gonna go to sleep so when I wake up, there's more servers. Enjoy! :thumbs:

I updated it as well, it shows ready under Right Click menu, theres nothing downloading via the monitor, but when I go to start it it does something for about 5 seconds, then sits there like I didnt do anything.

PS - All my Source games do it, even the previously working CSS and HL2. Anyone figured anything out yet?

OMFG..... I can't get it to work!!! I restart steam to get the update... It doesnt respond. I try a couple more times, it responds and I download HL2DM... well after its done with the downloading and all that, I start it up it looks like its going to start up and......BOOM!.....nothing...happens.....

Holy hell you people are extremelly impatient. Sit back, relax, and give Valve some time to fix whatever the problem is.

You don't have to get so pissed off at a temporary problem that Valve is likely desperately trying to fix right now.

Mine isn't working. I installed it, and it said Preparing to play Half-Life 2: Deathmatch, but when that thing went away. It didn't start =(.

from steam:

Latest update: November 30, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Full Change History:
[-] November 30, 2004 (current release)

Bug fixes
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fixed graphics card crash caused by incorrect buffer allocations
[-] August 26, 2004

Changes/Additions

Made available for pre-load

Once again, Valve times its huge releases in perfect tandom with Australian gamers.

Its 5pm here now. A long nite of quality gaming to come. Thankyou valve for finally thinking of a land down under. Where women blow and men chunder.

lol, im creating my own single player mod right now....gonna experiment for a bit until dm starts to work :cheers:

people who it isnt working for did you d-load the unofficial hl2 deathmatch?

By the way lots of crap isn't working for me now... Newgrounds wont load any movies. lol.

who cares about australia, we're ****ign americans all we give a shit is about ourselves GOD DAMNIT VALVE LET US PLAY

HAHAHA I love valve

In the Browse Games under Individual Games check out the HL2DM thing, it says "Toss a toilet at your friend today!" and says you can do teamplay as resistance vs combine :D

Back