Half-Life 2: Deathmatch Released

Fat Tony! said:
Oh noes. I bet its a huge file. I sooo hope it is included in the packaged version by christmas when I get the game else ill be pissed, im not going to bother with downloading huge files on my 56k

30MBytes.

Wow !!!!!!!!

OMG I can't believe what im seeing. Could this be true? We can finally play the splendid deathmatch. :E

Oh but wait, I still have yet to buy halflife 2 ;(

jefft said:
All those people working on a DM mod, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

You wouldn't be laughing if they decide to submit their DM maps for the contest and end winning themselves some $5000 dollars. lol :imu:

anyhoo, Does the maps feature hazards in them? like in the hl1 deathmatch maps?

Sweet just got back from school today, im going to go start up steam and try er out.

EXCELLENT...A GAME I CAN PLAY FOR 15 MINUTES AND NOT GET ALL INTO IT! With my scedule this is excellent! My first sitting was 40 minutes..Then I got bored. Got all way to 60 kills so its good for a mp. Though usually its not the kills that count, i was expecting a ctf to be honest.

I download patch through steam,but there is no option to play multiplayer deathmatch in game ???!Where is it?

I'm still stuck at 'Connecting Steam Account: ...". Pity, I'll have to try again tomorrow.

Question, is this team deathmatch, or regular deathmatch?

EDIT: Huzzah and hurrah! Preloading the files now.

so how do you start a server from console or other methods so you can name the game, etc?

Back