Half life ... THE MOVIE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
FTW? wtf does that mean?????? whats wrong with a frohmen movie it would be funny.

lol ftw=for the win. And yes a Frohman movie would be cool

I have read all the comics twice and I thought it was a good comic series and they could have gone threw with it to ep1 2 3 4 5 6 the whole half life seires. then they have him die:flame: I wonder hmmm if he really is dead?

I wonder hmmm if he really is dead?

Pa pa pammmmm.... The suspense is killing me:p

As for a Half Life movie, I for one think Valve will think seriously about making a movie only after the series is finished. Maybe after Half Life 3?
So if anyone is expecting a Half Life movie soon he is mistaking

I have read all the comics twice and I thought it was a good comic series and they could have gone threw with it to ep1 2 3 4 5 6 the whole half life seires. then they have him die:flame: I wonder hmmm if he really is dead?

Chris Livingston has stated on multiple occasions that, yes he is dead, and he is NOT doing any more.

Ever.

Sucks, but hey. He has a life as well.

"Come to think about it....BUDDHA, what a funny word...."

I want Tom Green to play Gordon.

Breeny would you like some sausage?

I did see a Half-Life trailer on YouTobe, said 2006, what was that about?
I'd like to see Morgan Freeman as Eli, maybe Sean Connery as Breen, Tim Robbins or Tom Hanks as Barney, no idea 4 Alyx and Adam from Mythbusters as Gordon, heh?

It's here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxU7YfkGZKA
but seems like it's not real, sorry!

that trailer has been seen before, just some guy fannying about, but still a good effort at a trailer

A Half-Life movie wouldn't work at all.

I'm sure this was said awhile ago.

i made this thread so long ago i still cant believe its active... i just wanna say thanks for keeping the thread alive

I did see a Half-Life trailer on YouTobe, said 2006, what was that about?
I'd like to see Morgan Freeman as Eli, maybe Sean Connery as Breen, Tim Robbins or Tom Hanks as Barney, no idea 4 Alyx and Adam from Mythbusters as Gordon, heh?

It's here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxU7YfkGZKA
but seems like it's not real, sorry!

Bit behind on this, so hadn't seen that before. But as someone else said, definitely a good attempt on a trailer. Makes me want a movie, just by watching it.

Longest thread ever? Half-Life (1&2) both have potential, wicked storylines, good characters, ackshun, but I think that if a movie was done badly it would just ruin everything. So... Maybe after the whole saga's over, so, like, the year 3000. Pffft.

the movie waz gay!!

But some people need to play DOOM 3 IN THE DARK!!!!!!!!!

PLZ DELETE THIS POST SOMEONE

Why do the people playing Gordon, Alyx, Eli, etc have to be Hollywood actors? There are people that look more like them than Morgan Freeman.

A movie done from first person POV would have a nice touch...

Remember kids, every post in this topic is like a defibrillator shock to its heart.

Oh shit, I just shocked it didn't I?

Every time you post here, God delays Episode Two by two days. Please think of the gamers.

Even though you posted to state that, shit, so did I.

STOP POSTING!

Every time you post in this thread God sends sends a thousand Vietnamese orphans to go work on the nestle farms.....think of the children you sick monsters.......Im only joking though Nestle dont put them to work they just eat their souls.......yeah

I really, really hope that there is no half life movie. It would quite frankly ruin the franchise, unless it was pulled of superbly. Which i doubt.

Name a videogame to movie thats at least "Good"

Ok I'll name 5 games to movies that are amazing:
mortal kombat 1
mortal kombat 2
final fantasy
tomb raider 1
tomb raider 2

and im probably forgetting some

but here are some more that are good or pretty good

resident evil 2
street fighter
super mario bros
etc.

I'll admit there have been some bad ones but that was almost always due to a low budget or a bad director/script. But with the kind of change valve has from the franchise the result is pretty much guarenteed to be amazing especialy with a director like michael madsen or Alfonso Cuar?n.

I'll admit there have been some bad ones but that was almost always due to a low budget or a bad director/script. But with the kind of change valve has from the franchise the result is pretty much guarenteed to be amazing especialy with a director like michael madsen or Alfonso Cuar?n.

Michael Madsen movie director?!:rolling: I had no idea....

As for your examples:

Mortal Combat 1 was an average action movie not bad IMO but the second was garbage.

Super Mario Bros. was entertaining IMO although there are a lot that hate it.

I liked the first Tomb Rider but the second had the "made just for the heck of it" feel to it and was overall meh.

Eventually i think Half Life the movie will become reality IT IS INEVITABLE!

Now let this thread die already!!

Oh and welcome to the forums

Ok I'll name 5 games to movies that are amazing:
mortal kombat 1
mortal kombat 2
final fantasy
tomb raider 1
tomb raider 2

and im probably forgetting some

but here are some more that are good or pretty good

resident evil 2
street fighter
super mario bros
etc.

It is for people who haven't seen any good moveis, people like you, that I fear the most for.

No h4wkman18, I'm afraid Samon is just about right, you just have really low standards...

yes, yes he does... I walked out on the first 5minutes of Mortal Kombat

The first Mortal Kombat had its moments, but overall was average, the second was just pure naff. Either they never release a film or if they do, define all odds and produce a miricle, which is a film that is made from an epic game, is actually epic also.

WHY WAS THIS THREAD REEEVVVIIIVVED???

This forum and all threads in it should really just implode.

Head asplodes.

Half-life: The Movie will suck, irrespective of budget or director. An FPS never translates into a good movie.

Theres a lot of comments on this but...........has anyone mentioned Tarantino?

HL has an unconventional storytelling style, and so does he.

alright can someone please just lock this now

I say James Cameron.:borg:
I also say, I hope there is never a movie made for half-life.
It's already going to be on x-box 360 thats bad enough. not that 360 is bad, but halflife doesnt belong on a console IMHO!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back