Hi

D

Dead and Buried

Hi there I've just joined today. Ive joined mainly for the Modding sections ,coding etc. I am a newbie with that stuff and want to do somthing about that. :naughty: I am currently building my pc at the moment and when its done ill be on here often hopefully.

Tis a nice forum as well, good job :thumbs:

Cya around!

Careful with those smileys. You don't want people to think you suck dick for Milkshape lessons.

Que has a good point. Why the hell did you put that smiley after "and want to do something about that"?

Because hes a naughty boy! Well im new here too but welcome person who is a few hours younger than me!

welcome to our little talking communication thing we have here.

Thanks Sidious. Whats wrong with using two smileys in my post. jeeze..

The implications?

Anyway, welcome to our most glorious Democratic People's Republic of HL2.net, ruled by the great admin party and the liberator of the uneducated, the guide of the intellect, our dear respected leader munro!

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: i hope i'm not banned for this......

Back