HizbAllah kills 12 Israelis

Ok, let's try something... Which arguments haven't I countered?

Marc Twain, huh? - "All that is required for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

funny I remember that quote being bandied about prior to the invasion of iraq

"if we dont get him he'll GET US!! with WMD!! in our very backyards!!! WONT SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!1"

scare mongering meant to intimidate children and fools ..and it worked beautifully

"All that is required for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

That's EXACTLY why I did everything I could to oppose the war in Iraq.

To me he also kind of made it clear that he's a nut with this whole putting extra L's in HizbAllah. I still don't get that, but hey, if it floats his boat to spam(Taking jibes at me within it), and yours to support that decision, then fine by me.

He's mocking you because you're ridiculous.

Or, indeed, 'rediculous'.
RED-ICULOUS! BECAUSE HE'S A COMMIE!

Ome-Vince said:
Constant attacks spanning years = the drop that spilled the bucket, and what Israel is trying to do is "closing the tap".
Do Hezbollah get a bucket?

Ome_Vince said:
Israel's actions are with the goal to protect its people, for the eternal goal of "survival".
That's what Mecha's been arguing with.
He say: Bullshit. Bombing shit out of Lebanon does not equal survival.
Therefore... [insert argument]

Mechagodzilla said:
Clueless? Maybe. So what were those two posts trying to express then? They were both stupid and both representative of how people like him will disregard Israeli casualties. You, on the other hand, are just helping a fellow leftist out of a sticky situation. To me he also kind of made it clear that he's a nut with this whole putting extra L's in HizbAllah. I still don't get that, but hey, if it floats his boat to spam(Taking jibes at me within it), and yours to support that decision, then fine by me.
If you'd been reading the thread you'd know why he keeps doing that.

Nemesis: HezbAllah!
Mecha: Why are you doing that? Why are you stressing their religion?
Nemesis: HezbAllah!
Mecha: Not going to answer me then.
Someone: Dude, you're very subtle.
Nemesis: HEZBALLAH!
Someone: Real subtle.
Mechagodzilla: Nay, I am the subtle-est. HIZBALLLLAAH!

He's taking the piss out of your continued and seemingly gormless use of the term and your refusal to explain your employment of it.

Try looking at this post (which you ignored).
If you think his argument is somehow lacking, feel free to point out the holes in it. That's what this forum is about, not staying on the sidelines saying things like:

Nemesis6 said:
people like him will disregard Israeli casualties.
Errrr, no.

Uhm, then you didnt get my "survival" argument. Its not "omg Hezbollah is going to kill me now i have to defend myself". Just like Maffia cant anihilate you, a terrorist/resistance organisation also cant anihilate you. But that doesnt excluse the issue of defence.

Actually, I've already explained why I write it like that. There's nothing political about it, it's one of the many spellings of it, but then again, that doesn't stop you from acting like a complete tool, now does it, Mecha? :LOL:

Back