HL2 disscussion!

well damn....lucky son of a bitch Dieing.Give me some of that money.Like 300 so i can get that new vid card :)

and maybe 100 more dollars so i can upgrade my crappy sdram

lol im in a really grouchy mood and im afraid i may say something i dont want to, but anyway, it doesnt matter how much is in ur savings account, money is money, ur wasting it, despite how endless u might think it is. also, 6 computers - pointless. 3 copies of hl2 - pointless. 1 awesome computer that beats all 6, and 1 copy of hl2 - smart

I would pay valve like 200 dallors to get a demo...
( thats like a penny to them tho..... )

dieing, send me $500 via paypal, help this middle classer out

i cant believe we've made a 4 page discussion on absolutely nothing

Hey guinny you not smart at all when it comes to games now..
Forgot about CD key?
Me, my brother and my uncle play HL Diablo 2... Unreal tribes 2...
need CDkey to play HL.. and diablo and other games

no send it to me.guinny you already i have a great system.

lol i cant access that account till im like 21 years old... and most of my money goes to a bill..
( electric bill )

dieingforhl2 - i didnt know you we're buying for 2 other people. and chances are, i know more about games than youll ever know, young one :)

tr0n - **** u i diserve the $500 i was his 1st friend

oh well....i'm poor so i need the money

:0 not really my friend sammy was my first friend ( from preschool ) lol! on this forum yeah..
Im not my uncle pays for almost all the stuff..

:( poor tron, im far from poor but $500 wouldnt hurt me :)

Whoa... 5 pages on nothing but talk about a game and money.. lol!

other peeps looking at this forum thinking:
what the F*** are they talking about and why are they talking about it??? ( maybe )

Oh yeah duh... This is a happy : + ) so this must be a sad face! :(

dieing i just am trying to help u get a better understand on life. rich kids dont understand the real world, because its handed to them on a silver platter, and theyd never survive in the real world. im just tryin to make u see that wasting money on stupid shit u dont need, despite how much money u have, is pointless. i have a rich friend, he has less than me, because he saves all of it, which is smart

how do u change that text under your name? mine says:
Zombie

bro its 1 in the morning noones on these forums, 2m morning theyre gonna be like wow! 5 new pages to read! they read the 1st page and then just "...................' ::exit page::

well i was sorta making that rich stuff up..
We just got a loan and my uncle's hobby is computers...

post count, the higher the postcount, the stronger the alien u are

dont pretend to be rich lol, that pisses me off.however, ur uncles hobby is comps, thats cool, but he too shouldnt be wasting his money, despite his hobby

well we're having a general discussion, so we cant get in trouble for it

Back