HL2 disscussion!

my 1st model for my hl2 mod....

attachment.php

my borther is trying to kick me off net so put me on your aim list and i'll talk to you later

hey guinney what program did you use to make that model?

ok...

well i jus read through all of that and i have one thing to say:
Thanks for the amazin hl2 disscussion!

Yeah man, then we can talk about this guy who gets hooked up by his uncle all day. nice! Haha jk guy who gets hooked up, wanna send me some money? itll make hl2 come quicker.

By the way guy, you seem to like the fact you are 13, i was 13 once, back in the day.

hahahahaha......i'm going to start this up again

Do any of you think there will be a CS mod for HL2.I'm really hoping for one.All they have to do is just keep the same weapons and make diffrent maps and ta da! counter-strike2!!!!

STOP FLEXING YOUR E-PENISES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Bad^Hat
Okay... little billy... oh right Trent. I see you have quite an awesome amount of money there. Nice computers, potentially a very nice car and a pretty bodacious life. Also thank you for spamming up the boards with crap and making us feel inadequate.

lol! a 13 year old fat little spoiled brat made you feel inadequate...where's your selfesteem man!???
scan.gif

:dozey: OMG, I can't believe I just sat and read all that, I think I need to cry now from bordem.... :dozey:

ARGH! I'm getting pissed off just being in this thread so I'll be quick.

Sorry if I stepped on any toes, but I came to this thread expecting a "HL2 disscussion!", as stated in the title. Sorry to dieing, you are a bit of a bitch ^^ but I don't have any right to be sayin stuff like that so yeah, flame me :D

Prince: I think I left it in my pants :p

[EDIT] - I took off that post, it was pretty bad :S

So yeah sorry again. But seriously, close this thread.

we need a forum alled "Snark pit" where the mods can move all dumb and spammed topics to instead of deleting or closing them

Has Munro seen this Thread? They are just using the forum as a glorifed chat room. He corrected his mistake with a new post! Some people just dont realise where the line is between funny and pointless. Of course tron and his description are in leet so that explains a lot.

Originally posted by LoneDeranger
Don't worry, we already survived one month, just 3 more to go! :)

When you say it like that it sounds much better than when you say it in days! :E

Back