HL2 disscussion!

how the hell do i get to the next level alien

he is not " wasting money " he is simply:
Spending money for me and my brother and himself! :)

hahahaha....i already got 21 post of nothing

tell him to build his own damn comp, thats a good hobby:)

how many post do i need before i get to next alien thingy

hey guinny we are going to... soon when the hp in the garage blows up from heat! :( and :)

I dont know... i posted 2 and got to Zombie..
( I wonder what the Fu** the boss in HL2 will be like? like that damn " big mama?

dieing, i see ur a fan of vice city, ive built several models and threwem in game, u should dl custom ones, theyre better than the default. also, if u want i can get u and ur uncle some great deals on top of the line products like i have for cheap

hey tr0n if u still there what do u want the boss to be like in HL2?

ati 9800 pros, 3.0 and higher ghz processors, supporting mobos, shit like that, just look at my comp (in signature below), and i got that for $1300

i want it to be a tall hot chick.....like jenifer lopez or something and she shoot missles out her tits. :)

Oh hey guinny im a ultra big fan of q3a too! and ( ALL valve games ) exept that damn wanna be game they made.. swat 3 was it?

wow.....well think ya can tell me where i can get that stuff

swat 3 was aight, just kinda repetitive, and the idea wasnt original...at all

tr0n i can get ya a tight deal, just tell me what kinda comp u want, ill run a price check, if u like it ill send u the info how to buy it

lol hey tr0n How about a:
Hot tall chick who's complety naked and is pole dancing?

i want that new Apple PowerMac G5......omg that thing is a monster.....nothing like the orignal cheap case, low mhz, G4

Hey guinny can i get a good deal like 200 on a 9800 pro card ? not in a comp?

that will do good to dieing....ether will be fine with me

tr0n, and dieing, whats ur AIM, ur two ****ing morons, but i like ya lol

lol :)
ULTAMITE FINAL BOSS FOR HL2:
that damn hot chick, the daughter of one of the scientists

i only buy separate parts, never buy a pre built computer. i can get ur a 9800 pro for about 275

hey lets all join our own chat room! invite me ok guiiny? invite tr0n too

Back