Not open for further replies.
Joeyslucky22 said:
I can always tell when thers good news on Halflife2.net

The general discussion thread goes from 40 views.. to 83

Which magazine btw was this in?

I noticed this also, it is exciting!

it was like PC Games Germany or something

edit: BlueIce beat me to it

BTW, I don't really think that these spoilers are anything major.

It's quite safe to read, unless you want to into the game devoid of all knowledge( In which you shouldnt be on this forum)

What are spoilers and what are news?
You may say the e3 videos are spoilers because they disclose a lot of gameplay information, or you may say they are news coz they are released to the public by Valve.

So it is quite hard to distinguish between the 2 for me. :p

Dr. Breen
Wans't he mentioned in the Ps2 version when the wheelchair guy said
Its possible that some of these aliens are not here by accident?

Thats a lot of Info Valve have released there, more than i expected,
another train ride huh? Wonder if it will be lenghty like the last?

Cool info, but i thought the press embargo didn't expire until the 29th?

hinson said:
What are spoilers and what are news?
You may say the e3 videos are spoilers because they disclose a lot of gameplay information, or you may say they are news coz they are released to the public by Valve.

So it is quite hard to distinguish between the 2 for me. :p
I would say anything that reveals plot or story information is a spoiler, even if it comes from an official source.

I hid the info with spoiler tags to be on the safe side - some people don't want to know at all. Those that do can just highlight the text - isn't it a wonderful world?

PiMuRho said:
I hid the info with spoiler tags to be on the safe side - some people don't want to know at all. Those that do can just highlight the text - isn't it a wonderful world?

And besides, it's not really official info yet.
It's not that I don't wanna trust the topicstarter, but for all we know, he could just have listened to the sound files in the leak, or just made the whole thing up.
I'm waiting for confirmation from a second source, but no disrespect to you BlueIce.

As for confirmation - I've seen scans of the magazine in question. So I highly doubt it's been made up.

guys guys come on this thursday we will be gettin some new screens and all the detail in full with PC ZONE mag

2th melee weapon revealed.. w00tage!! stunstick! kicks! buttox!

hm, PC Games won't out until wednesday. Maybe subscription?

PiMuRho said:
As for confirmation - I've seen scans of the magazine in question. So I highly doubt it's been made up.

Ok, I didn't know that. Thank you for the confirmation m8

i thought, pc zone subscribers had gotten the mag, today.

contains the pc zone more information than the pc games?

Rossell said:
Well, can we have a link plz? :D
for what.. scans? no young bucky they arent allowed here remember!

search for yourself!

sorry to confuse some people here

the mag is offically in stores on wednesday, but as someone mentionend, i'm a subscriber :cheers:

Rossell said:
So does it house any new information?

*gets excited*

ehm... basicly the ones I pointed out in the first post in this thread

Do you guys realise that this is actually the 1st NEW info for about a year? And it's good info to :)

Thx alot for this very usefull and enlightening thread!

Does the information about the release get any clearer then Late Summer?

Rossell said:
Does the information about the release get any clearer then Late Summer?

hmm... not really. they asked him how sure he is about that release date, he answered that he is pretty sure.

decide on your own how reliable this is :|

I'v got the scans hosted now if anyones interested.

Well the word play-testing says enough really, I say "Late Summer" is a pretty realistic date. I'm in close contact with a games making software company. I know Valve's quality standards are probably higher, but still, I dont seen any reason to suspect a release any later then August 30th

you PM me first, I can keep track of who's who that way ;)

I'm so excited it's unbelievable.

Thursday won't come fast enough for me. The Student shop on Campus better have PC Zone in straight away.

mrchimp said:
you PM me first, I can keep track of who's who that way ;)
will try to send them to the ones around here who didn't pm you :)

Edit: To everyone new in this thread: Like Evil said, PM Mr Chubba or me directly for scans instead of spamming this thread, thanks a lot!

:E

please people just pm the guy and dont clutther this thread with "pm me" messages!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back