HL2 in german print-mag

Status
Not open for further replies.
it looks absolutely lovely and the mp7 model looks like it has been worked on, dunno maybe it just looks that way @.@

Nice screens! Only not so big scanned... We see a blurred screen of dr breem (that's his name eh?) with a questionmark in front of him. A pic of the chopper who gordon is shooting @ (first person). A scan with text which i can't read 'cause it's too little and a scan with concept art with the great title HALF-LIFE 2

EVIL said:
please people just pm the guy and dont clutther this thread with "pm me" messages!

I'd like to emphasise this. Threads have gone this way before, and have needlessly had to be closed.

Construcdead said:
Who is this breem guy?

BreeN sorry :) It's a mad scientist who's the evil brain behind all this... Not the G-Man!

I'm currently debateing with myself what to think of the chopper pick, looks a bit crappy yet intriguing at the same time.

The chopper looks a lot like the Commanche chopper that the army has been working on. Mainly because of the special rotor thing and the very angular shape.

mrchimp said:
I'm currently debateing with myself what to think of the chopper pick, looks a bit crappy yet intriguing at the same time.

Really? I think it looks fantastic!

:E

I like the fact that it has a vertical rotor blade in the middle.. its wierd.. a combine chopper I guess. Maby it can do some pretty neet arobatic stuff if it needs a vertical rotor blade in the middle

Ok, i scanned one tiny screenshot of the cemetry, after several people asked for it. you can the cemetry and a new monster in front of it (looks a little bit like the flying things of HL1, which shot at you)
for those who have the url to the old ones: look in the folder again.

others just pm me :p

@flupke: pls add spoiler tags, because some people are a little sensitive about new information here

this spoiler tag hack is nice.. who added it?

BlueIce said:
Ok, i scanned one tiny screenshot of the cemetry, after several people asked for it. you can the cemetry and a new monster in front of it (looks a little bit like the flying things of HL1, which shot at you)

@flupke: pls add spoiler tags, because some people are a little sensitive about new information here

Where, where? I don't see it.

:D

BlueIce said:

whats the file name the directory list hasn't updated, so I can't see it :/

EDIT: ignore that, I'll upload it as well

All i can say is: WTF IS THAT!!!!!

BTW I'v uploaded it now

thx for that pic you just added.

wow! looks scary.

it's great to see new hl2 info. finally! :)

Man it's 2:30 in the morning here and I was so tired and thinling about nice warm bed, then decided to have a browse around the forums, when I saw this thred my brain had a skitzoid embolisum and now Im so damn awake.

Just wana say thanks to blue ice and MR Chimp for the Scans

CHEERS!!!!!!

lonestar said:
thx for that pic you just added.

wow! looks scary.

it's great to see new hl2 info. finally! :)

just added another one, not that exiting though, just some antlion vs combine fighting and a combine shooting water :cat:

but i didn't know that german pc games has new hl2 stuff, too.

i will take a look in the mag on wednesday, of course. want to see the whole article and hl2 screens in high quality. :)

PM me and I'll PM you the link, that way this thread isn't filled with spam

Does anyone else think that the metrocop model looks better in the screens, maybe its just me, i think that it has gotten a very good visual upgrade on everything.

yeah.. he really does look good..
he has the beta suit on :eek:

slicktick said:
Does anyone else think that the metrocop model looks better in the screens, maybe its just me, i think that it has gotten a very good visual upgrade on everything.

hmm.. don't to which one you mean. if it's the big one with the combine (?) guy, I think it's just an artwork

@Evil: looks like a hungary one, but still PC Games is not PC GAMER, or PC GAMEPLAY

I dunno what u meant by that spoiler thingy evil, looks great to me always has :O

What kleiner video??

its dutch.. wel actually its belgium.. but you can buy it in the netherlands to..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back