HL2.net Comic: The Arena

I could ban him for teh win \o/

But then again, I love a good fight. Pro Adrian Shepards vs Anti Adrain Shepards is a pretty good idea, I like it.

But there is more anti Adrian Sherpards then Pro's :\

Danimal said:

yes, we are outnumbered.

but we are more powerful!!1!

come on comrades, DEATH to the Antis!!

/me coughs

I'm a conscientious objector.

And as for the next comic...I'm sure it will all be explained in the course of...well...I'm really not at liberty to say... >:)

Sulkdodds said:
I'm a conscientious objector.

And as for the next comic...I'm sure it will all be explained in the course of...well...I'm really not at liberty to say... >:)
Hee haw. Ho hoo hee hee woo hoo ha. Ha. Tell me.

awww. I lost the whole thing and I'm not in the mood to browse thru 400 posts...

Can anyone post all the links ?

Danimal said:
I could ban him for teh win \o/

But then again, I love a good fight. Pro Adrian Shepards vs Anti Adrain Shepards is a pretty good idea, I like it.

I am a pro-Gman :D

HL2.net: The Arena
By Sulkdodds
Based on a true story.

Cover
Page 1 - Welcome to the Arena
Page 2 - The rules
Page 3 - The games begin
Page 4 - Shit happens
Page 5 - Fight, fight, etc
Page 6 - Cliffhanger
ADVERT BREAK (which I'm afraid I'll have to find a new filehost for since it isn't available right now :eek: )
Page 7 - Welcome back
Page 8 - Old friends
Page 9 - The Duel
Page 10 - Spongebob's revenge!
Page 11 - The other duel
Page 12 - Some good advice
Page 12 - Closed
Epilogue (based on a true story)

One last thing. If you like reading, why not go over to my story at fanfiction.net and give it a review? Come on, you might as well since nobody else is reading it. Please? :)

Wow! Amazerin! But still no me! I need an avatar that you can base me off :p

evilsloth said:
I think Tr0n speaks for us all.
we all <3 sulk
I disagree. My relationship with Sulk is purley platonic. But thanks for another great one, dude! I look forward to the next.

ARE YOU ****IN KIDDIN ME!? when did this come about, the arena was the only entertainment back in the day, good god, lets do this shit.
edit: hahah wow, im actually in there too, this is hilarious. Someone should have told me about this little jewel. I think i will have to read all these pages, goodness.
edit2: heh i remember that end part, and someone saying that, good work Sulkdodds.

I wondered if you'd ever show up. :p

Look at the WoW comics damnti! :p

I are teh loser who can only be represented by letters.

Back