HL2.net Comic: The Arena

Of course I did! :frown: I can fly 'n stuff! A crappy explosion wouldn't rip a hair!

Recoil said:
Of course I did! :frown: I can fly 'n stuff! A crappy explosion wouldn't rip a hair!

The explosion must've made your avatar negative! :O

Sweet mother of boom! Nice. Can't wait to see how it'll end up.

Monkey, did you put your old avatar back up and invert it?

Sulkdodds said:
Arena Page 12!

I almost regret to inform you that this is the second last page. Almost.

Looks like Edcrab got the last laugh after all...well, sort of. There are no winners in war :p

I had half a mind to try and work in an evil bulldozer in there...
Drat. Well, I suppose the best man - or worst loser - sort of won in a death-or-glory fashion.
Well done Edcrab.

And well done Sulks - every page of The Arena's been awesome, especially the ad break :) Love to see the end - you rule!

I have a sneaking suspicion some sort of Godzilla-esque Uber-Freud is gonna rise from the ashes and destroy everyone. Do it, and roar your roar of victory:

"Tell me about your muzzer..."

I would like to say that I'm deeply sorry to all the people immolated by my stupidly overpowered fusion core and my trigger-happy approach to self-destruction.

But I can't, because my lie circuits are disengaged. STOMP!

But damn, I loved every page of the escapades. The twists were actually... well, dramatic, and the action always made me go "woo" or at least smile. I also didn't realise I'd be such a kamikaze git. 'Twas brilliant.

You were a worthy opponent, Chi- your covert armour-suit-building schemes aside. The best men ended up as dual losers via coruscating death. Woo.

Ha, ha, suckers. It's been a fun ride.

Edcrab said:
You were a worthy opponent, Chi- your covert armour-suit-building schemes aside. The best men ended up as dual losers via coruscating death. Woo.
Always a pleasure, never a chore. Even if it does end up in a mini-nuclear-holocaust. A fun-sized nuclear holocaust, if you will.
<Shakes Edcrab by his giant metallic fist>
Ah well, no more Krang-esque exoskeleton for me... <Sighs> It was fun whilst it lasted.
krangss.jpg

Krang.gif

krang.gif

Just to clarify - I didn't draw that. I don't want to meet the person who did.

Originally posted by The_Monkey

Still no sign of me ah well, nice work.

You DID see the chimpanzee throwing spatulas at everyone of page 7, right? That was you! :p

A fusion-based apocalypse is a quick- if hot and uncomfortable- death. I can't say the same for a skull-splitting brain-crushing throwing spatula!

Such horrific instruments... :(

Aww, thanks for your comments guys. Brings a tear (of happiness, natch) to my eye. :cheers:

Sulkdodds said:
Aww, thanks for your comments guys. Brings a tear (of happiness, natch) to my eye. :cheers:

Crybaby...cryyyyyyybaaaaaby...

Now that was awsome.I had to re-read casue i forgot what happened.
Can't wait till the final strip.
wish i was around during the Arena

Hehehheheeee! i know how this Ends!!

ANYONE WANT TO HELP WITH A HALFLIFE2.NET ARENA MODIFICATION FOR UT2004 EVERYONE AND ANYONE NEEDED!!! ONLY ON UT BECAUSE I CANT MAP FOR HL ANYMORE!!! THIS IS WITH SULKS APPROVAL!!! PM MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

Sulkdodds said:
You DID see the chimpanzee throwing spatulas at everyone of page 7, right? That was you! :p

Wasn't that an ape? :p

Although me scratching myself in the crouch was pretty realistic. ;)

Arena Page 13!

Epilogue!

Farrow and Mr Badger would go on to play an important part in the Fall of HL2.net, the founding of HL3.net, and later the Great Uprising, the fateful Revolution that would change the face of the internet forever...

ArenaPage15.jpg

Hope you enjoyed it, everyone. :D

At last, closure! The whole improvised free-for-all (even though it was cut short) was just a touch of pure brilliance. Couldn't help grinning at the epilogue either... heheh.

Or the idea that I'd managed to kill every other contestant :LOL:

...I mean, what's the problem? If I'd defeated everyone and then bled to death from severe wounds (although god knows what a droid would bleed) I'd have been some sort of hero, so why does blowing myself up lose me such kudos? :p

I <3 the arena!I noticed I was included in page 13. :D

Anyways whats next....you done the fall of hl2.net and now the arena, so are you gonna start where the fall of hl2.net ends and make a new comic?

Edcrab said:
I mean, what's the problem? If I'd defeated everyone and then bled to death from severe wounds (although god knows what a droid would bleed) I'd have been some sort of hero, so why does blowing myself up lose me such kudos? :p
<Sighs> Once again, you have to be the sore loser...

Sulk, awesome as always. Particularly the Epilogue :)

I think you're just tired. Or maybe that self-assured expression was all a charade, and if you let everything sag that's how you'd really look...

Or maybe's it's just because your nose is being viewed side on ;)

Farrowlesparrow said:
I love it :D

But what happened to my face? :O
You look a lot grittier and more masculine than your usual preened Zapp self.
Y'know, the kind of fellow who could cut down whole forests by gnawing through the trees and sh*tting garden sheds.
Yeah that's a REAL man <Sighs whistfully>

Anyways whats next....you done the fall of hl2.net and now the arena, so are you gonna start where the fall of hl2.net ends and make a new comic?

So far only one person has noted the major clue sulk gave there! common people!! I know what it is so get thinking up those conspiracy theories

I Shall Leave You With This Super Piece Of ART!!! (Not Mine)

Moris.bmp

That scene with the giant robot fight was damn good. Nice work Sulkdodds ;)

Awww poor Recoil, least you had a comic death? and was in for a long time

Who's talking about being dead :frown: I'm just.. away :|

just read it...that was awesome cept You didn't have my scary-upsidedown-negative-backwards-laywer!

Back