hl2.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do such interesting threads always turn up the day before I ahve work at 5am??? Anyway, I tried "=crowbar" and "crowbarheadcrab", given that that is the usual weapon of choice when taking on a headcrab (for me at least). Perhaps something on those lines?

Although in all likelihood this is being written as a joke.

Good old Valve.

Now I've converted a friend of mine on IRC- he's stuck doing this as well... :LOL:

Best forum event EVAHHHH!!

this may be a stupid question,but...can you change "move=?" to some other command? like to attack or something?

I think I can safely assume Valve hates us. They put us through these damn tests just to liquify our minds into big piles of goo. By the end of all these tests, we are brainless zombies that only live to either A) Insult Valve poorly or B) Spend every second of dear sweet time waiting for HL2.

Common Valve....toss us a frickin' bone here.

well both work one is waiting for a gold annoucement the other is saying how we are all pervs looking at pics of alyx.

VALVe are probably doing the same as us, except laughing and choosing random words.

My random word is Fish

Chris_D said:
I wonder how many of them are watching this thread...
I wonder who is watching this thread :D
Yeah - it's exciting stuff!

I'm afraid that

=forthesakeofallthatisholyjustsettlewithVUsowecangetthedamngame

doesn't do anything :(

Hay valve, look that wallpaper i've made. If you like it send me a free HL2 activation code, or in alternatively 10.000$ would be fine. Many thanks.

Valve_HL.jpg

Look at all the spam you're causing Valve! :p

But what seems to be the point of all this? There doesn't seem to be any pattern in it, so what is it all leading to? Nothing is my guess :(

I agree Bait, ther're messin wiv our heads. Mind you ive got three numb fingers so dont mind waiting a bit longer for HL2!

when u type move=s u get:
Code:
Half-Life 2: PHP

This was not a test.

.+-.
               ."  o \_
            _.-"    ,( `
        _.-"      ,;;|
    .-=" _,"    ,,;;;'
.-"`.-"``-..,,;;;;:'
`"'`         `\`\
              /^\ \

uh too late -.-

Yes, =s was posted... it was the first one ever posted... carry on looking though, we'll get a laugh yet :D

My mate is going to kill me... I've forced him to look for Barney etc. now just for the hell of it... it's like some sort of internet sweatshop!! What have we let them do to us?! Slaves... we're all their slaves...

Coolest dev ever

OK I've been a lurker for like 3 months now, but this thread made me register. Valve, this has got to be the coolest thing a dev has ever done. :cheers:

Weird.

Ermmm, I just heard the Nihlanth say "The truth....you can never know the truth." How did that happen?

Damn you //exec extreme.exe. You ruined my fun. ;(

Kwyjiboman said:
Before anyone else I think !

move=impulse101

"You stare expectantly at the floor, waiting for your cache of weapons to appear. Unfortunately, cheats are disabled. While you sit there waiting, that headcrab you unwisely ignored jumps out of the darkness, scaring the bejebus out of you. You panic and run out the door, only to be taken down by a barrage of Combine gunfire."

HAHAHA man this is great...they are for sure playing with us...for some good reasons I hope...
nice http://www.half-life2.com/hl2.php?move=impulse101

DUDE!!!
Valve ARE the combine!!!
Gabe is Dr.Breen and its all a mind-control conspiracy!!!

I might be tempted to spam... if I could get to the end of a page before a new one pops up. Too many messages to read... and I just made it worse!

Oh, and Hi Valve guys, having fun?

how 'bout a special picture of barney.. uh... hmm.. how bout those Cubs?

The Thing said:
Weird.

Ermmm, I just heard the Nihlanth say "The truth....you can never know the truth." How did that happen?

Damn you //exec extreme.exe. You ruined my fun. ;(

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ....listen for steps tomorrow...

recap, so far we have had:

move=s
move=rc
move=chris_d
move=gman
move=gordon
move=alyx
move=impulse101

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back