hl2.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
I JUST WANT MY BEER! lol

VALVe have created a new evil :O

I'm sorry to say I'm pretty sure we won't see anything about release dates or gold dates... it'd be brilliant but I doubt it.

And I'm sure "nee" is in fact "ni"!

I wonder if there will be a Biozeminade one? Does Valve know about the biozeminades? It would also be cool if move=nutrigrain says "I feel great!"

I must agree Edcrab, they would have let it out by now if they were gonna do the gold announcement

Maybe they will tell us a gold date after we figure it out.

There seems to have been a slight problem with the database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

No valve isnt watching this anymore, nothing new has come up in awhile.

bleh, I hope they havnt quit...I was actually not bored for about 20 minutes because of this

alright we have Pirate and Ninja Next we need Baby and Rhino *another natural enemy* and of course vampires and werewolves

Wow... DDR might drop your waistline but this thread has swelled my postcount fit to burst! I've been spamming... I feel so dirty...

SPAM SPAM WONDERFUL SPAAAM....

Now that's out of my system- I think this'll probably culminate in a new screeny or something small and fairly significant, nothing earth shattering. It's still been damn fun.

Come on Valve. Move=OMFGWTFBBQABCgamert3hreleased. I know you want to.

how long had that thing been up before that person found it?

Yes, their done. Notice Chris_D isnt posting as much either. Duh fun over for the night

Maybe Valve is doing this to make us happy before announcing another delay...or a late release...
(This is my worst nightmare) LOL, Try taking on a headcrab with a Spatchela (if that is how you spell it) PLZ WRITE THAT ONE VALVE :)

Yoda1979 said:
Yes, their done. Notice Chris_D isnt posting as much either. Duh fun over for the night
Ah well. That was neat. :D

L337_Assasain said:
Maybe Valve is doing this to make us happy before announcing another delay...or a late release...
(This is my worst nightmare) LOL, Try taking on a headcrab with a Spatchela (if that is how you spell it) PLZ WRITE THAT ONE VALVE :)
They were doing it for play.

Nothing more.

Truth update:

You guys all rock. :)

Out for dinner. We'll continue this another time.

Come valve if i get one request in life. =bunnyhop
do it for the old deathmatchers and the aghl crowd

Good job valve or the hackers either way. Quite a coinicidence that this all started after people found the test logon hmmm.

hmm..

originall 'joshua' and 'ninja' didnt do anything... and now they do.

Either someone at VALVe is updating on the fly...or someone is hacking the site and reading posts from here and hlfallout.com and adding what they want..

Whats the IRC channel!

AND IF THERE IS NONE.... irc.gamesurge.net #hl2.php

Myrkskog said:
Come valve if i get one request in life. =bunnyhop
do it for the old deathmatchers and the aghl crowd
=bunnyhop is good
so is =crowbar
and I'd really like to see what they'd have to say for
=vivendi

but

lets not push it :)

Status