hl2.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vorinoch... well found. That means I can go play online now without missing anything!

Night all, and let me say that was awesome with... uh... capital vowels and extra... vegetation...

Whatever.

:naughty: We've been hosed tommy, we've been hosed.

Don't let the database problems stop you Valve, keep them coming guys :)

valve1.jpg

Even though it's over I wanna thank valve for making my 30 minutes (and past 5 years) awesome.
-wombat

is there any way to get the links of all the different attempts in one place?

now we need a head count of how many of the pages work. So many pages to keep track of.

wonder how long it takes for them to have dinner? they should take their camera with them lol yes im bored

That was enjoyable and actually lifted a little depression from me, i can go to sleep now...

...are they still watching? Im paranoid. Im gonna take a shower first...no one follow. NO ONE!

Here's what I remember:

s
alyx
gordon
fish
pirate
ninja
joshua
chris_d
truth
kill

I'm sure there's more I'm forgetting.

Half-ChemEng said:
Well assuming this is a proper test, which I doubt, perhaps the "Russia" comment is a hint to those place names I can't remember that have something to do with the game...

City 17 and somewhere else....
no its an old joke fro ma russian comedian. he would say stuff like "In America you watch TV, but in Soviet Russia TV Watches you"

combat_wombat said:
valve1.jpg

Even though it's over I wanna thank valve for making my 30 minutes (and past 5 years) awesome.
-wombat

Hmmm... that's kinda gay ; :LOL:

vorinoch said:
Here's what I remember:

s
alyx
gordon
fish
pirate
ninja
joshua
chris_d
truth
kill

gman
chicken
cow
rc
impulse101

there must be more

Hmm, I have a feeling that tomarrow the process will repeat. and there will be much rejoicing.

vorinoch said:
Here's what I remember:

s
alyx
gordon
fish
pirate
ninja
joshua
chris_d
truth
kill

If you havn't yet you should try gman.

Guys they said they will be back later, maybe they are going out for a celebration dinner!!! Keep in mind Valve usually makes announcements at 6pm PST which is 9pm EST time, in 2 hours a big announcement maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back