hl2 Pushed back..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Democritus
The only bright spot is that "hopefully" they will feel the need to mollify the fans a bit AND RELEASE SOME NEW FREAKIN' CONTENT. Then again, that just might make us excited again.

Forget new content, I don't want to see, read, hear anything about this game again till it;s installed on my hard drive. I'm not gonna be apart of this hype again. As soon as I hear with 100% certainty that the e-mail is genuine, then I probably won't be coming to the boards for a while.

Originally posted by spitcodfry
Is it a possibility that Lombardi is lying to us...and that we'll all find the game in stores on the 30th? I frequent the land of Oz often...but this may be no fantasy.

I bloody hope so.

unacceptable.

WE MARCH ON VALVE TOMORROW MORNING AND SHALL BRING BACK THE HEAD OF THE ONE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS

SPitcodfry, stop posting, and start planing the operation ! your the one with the inside info

You know we probably COULD break into their offices and steal it. :D We'll just drug Fragmaster and make him do it so he takes the fall... the everyone is happy!

Arg, I can't really voice how disappointed I am with Valve, if all of this is true. It smells bad to me, what with the "email" problems and all, but if it's true... it's such a cruel thing to do to your fans. It would be such hypocrisy in light of the comments they made about really caring about the community.

By God I hope that delay e-mail was fake. But if it was I will hunt that ****er who wrote it and il do some really really sick things too him.

Ok I just had too get it out of my system

There is only one solution. HALO 2.

::cue Brothers in Arms::

Originally posted by Marine436
SPitcodfry, stop posting, and start planing the operation ! your the one with the inside info

Gonna call the CIA now and ask for a hit squad to be ready asap

All I have to say is that Gabe better come here like a man (halflife2.net) and make a thread explaining what has happend and why we have all been kept in the dark

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

Originally posted by krarg
God, the nerds who instantly turn on Valve as soon as they find out it's delayed are the lowest forms of life. I LOVE GABE AND VALVE, <3 U FOR ETERNITYZ ERIK JOHNSON!!!!1 over the summer, and then I HATE U VALVE! GABE, I ALWASY THOT U WERE FAT I JUST DIDNT SAY NETHING BE CUZ I THOUGHT IT MIGHT DELAY HL@ BUT NOW I CAN SAY UR FAT, FATTY

Worthless fanboys like you shouldn't have access to a computer. You people REFUSE to blame valve for anything. You need to bash them when they deserve it, and right now, they deserve ALL THE BASHING THEY GET. They knowingly deceived their loyal fan base.

Please refer to this thread, fanboy, and maybe you can learn something.

http://steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=13222&highlight=fanboy

Yup alota people complain about the "WHEN ITS DONE" policy of game developers but it's really only a shield for them to protect themselves so they dont set unrealistic expectations for the fans.

Originally posted by nostgard
You know we probably COULD break into their offices and steal it. :D We'll just drug Fragmaster and make him do it so he takes the fall... the everyone is happy!

Arg, I can't really voice how disappointed I am with Valve, if all of this is true. It smells bad to me, what with the "email" problems and all, but if it's true... it's such a cruel thing to do to your fans. It would be such hypocrisy in light of the comments they made about really caring about the community.

lol

Lol Marine! I wish! Could we do a flash mob to Valve's offices? I really couldn't care about a few bugs or whatnot, I'd love to rush in with a herd of people grab all the cd's lying around and rush out. Maybe free the receptionist while we're at it.

I'll be the bait. Just dangle me on a stick outside Gabe's window with a Big Mac. I'm light enough, someone could hold me.

Originally posted by zdub
wasnt thinking meant D3

doom 3

ah... the alpha of doom 3. yeah, ive had that for many months now, good stuff, but its old, 2 years to be exact. i want some HL2! freaking gabe, god...

Is it a possibility that Lombardi is lying to us...and that we'll all find the game in stores on the 30th? I frequent the land of Oz often...but this may be no fantasy.
LISTEN TO US!! WE ARE RIGHT ABOUT THIS ONE!! CLAM DOWN, Keep ur pants unbuckled and keep your potatoes warm, the 30th is at hand and dont worry about it. Btw its 9:44 here on the west side. I am pretty sure hes at home wathc T.V. probably not at work and probably didnt write that

good, good, im working on the air support....anyone taking armor ?

im sure Valvel is ready for something like this

*imagines a strider*

Originally posted by EC2
I'll be the bait. Just dangle me on a stick outside Gabe's window with a Big Mac. I'm light enough, someone could hold me.

lmao

All this is gonna do is piss fans off and make them want to pirate a copy.

Sheesh. Maybe it's because it isnt VALVE's fault, but Vivendi's?(I'm almost completely sure about it). Besides, I hardly feel betrayed. It's JUST A GAME. Repeat after me, just a game.

Originally posted by EC2

Dibs!!!

****EVERYONE KEEP IN MIND****

this was not an official statement, this was merely an email, which isnt even confirmed true. if it is to be an official statement, itll be made from valve to the public directly, and not by doug lombardi but most probably by the gabe himself.

Originally posted by Tyrion
Sheesh. Maybe it's because it isnt VALVE's fault, but Vivendi's?(I'm almost completely sure about it). Besides, I hardly feel betrayed. It's JUST A GAME. Repeat after me, just a game.

NO NO GAME MY LIFE!!! PEOPLE SAY CS IS A GAME BUT ITS NOT ITS A WAY OF LIFE. WHEN MONEY IS INVOLED ITS ALWAYS A WAY OF LIFE

That would be bad ass if we could do a flash mob and all show up with signs complaining about how they should have been more forthcoming to their die-hard fans. Nothing really crass or rude, but just show them we're disappointed. I don't know, I hope they relize if it is true that we're not happy with their lack of complete honesty.

Now it's time to get back to normal life hey is the sun still rising? not to sure

damn Lombardi and his fat brother Gabe. Christ sakes. With all these worthless releases this is the worst blow. If there was a decent game to play (don't say halo for pc) then I wouldnt give a rats ass, but there isn't!

who ever posted about 944 and being home watching TV has a good point...

but i can check email from any internet terminal in the world...so..

it could just be doug, joking, and not thinking it would explode like this...that be funny

I may be mistaken...but isnt Gabe's home number available to the public some place? (Maybe was??...) I remember reading somewhere that he didnt mind phone calls, as long as it wasnt 4AM...well...me thinks its 1AM.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Gabe.jpg

Originally posted by Marine436
who ever posted about 944 and being home watching TV has a good point...

but i can check email from any internet terminal in the world...so..

it could just be doug, joking, and not thinking it would explode like this...that be funny

Yeah...that would be hilarious

NNNOOOOOoo@!!!!!!!

Won't get to see Fragmaster in costume handing out free copies!

*weeps.

Actually, kinda glad it's delayed:
1) time to upgrade my rig (price drops 11/15)
2) Half-Life 2 will be THAT much better.

But ol' Fraggy boy.......

Originally posted by Legend
Gabe's fat ass probably fell over and crushed the gold copy. Ugh...whatever...I'm just pissed like everyone else.

:LOL: :LOL:

Forget HL2 lets all focus on Deus Ex now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back