hl2 Pushed back..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already called and told him to try Weight Watchers. Then hung up.

Now i can say:
Fragmaster owned you. rofl i'm laughing at all the morons who said " Fragmaster doesn't know shit. The game will be out the 30th... blahblahblah.... "
- AHHAHHAHAHAHA

Originally posted by PinnerDink
I may be mistaken...but isnt Gabe's home number available to the public some place? (Maybe was??...) I remember reading somewhere that he didnt mind phone calls, as long as it wasnt 4AM...well...me thinks its 1AM.

Yea it was written somewere in the forum. Call him up man. I wanna know if the ****er did it :)

Well it's bed time for me time to sleep and wake up and start learning things again. Night guyz I share your pain

It's not the fact that it's delayed, it's the manner in which it was announced the peeves the bejeebers out of me.

I'll believe it when they post a screenshot of the e-mail and/or Valve officially releases the info. Someone COULD be messing with us.

Originally posted by ApocalypseNow
AWWW valve! come on!!! **** VENVIDI!!! I will publish it for you!!!

I got a 16x burner, and CD cover creator@!!!!! jus send me the gold cd and I will burn you like 20 ASAP!!!

I got a 2x burner and with our powers combined we could push it out just in time!!!!!!!!

Be pissed if you want, but to make sharp cracks about someone's weight with a before and after picture...childish and just plain mean. Grow up.

LOL this thread is going so fast....if we had an Auto -refresher, it would be a chat room

anyways,

lets all remember the important things

fragmaster is still an ass hole

gabe is an arse, but in a cool way....

Doug sucks...for releaseing the badnews

and uhh...this game _IS_ comming out this year

I should see if I can get another tour...under a different name...and have my buff Italian friend to shake Gabe up a bit. You know...toss pencils at him while he's huddling in a corner weeping

U MORONS DONT LET THEM SLIP THE POISION OF FRAGMASTER INTO U, HES THE ONE WHO WROTE IT !!! FOOLS

I picture Valve positioning snipers on the rooftops for the coming flood of pissed fans.

Originally posted by Legend
I already called and told him to try Weight Watchers. Then hung up.

I hope you're joking. Don't call the guy, but then again if people did start harassing him then they;d now how we felt about what they did. We should at least wait till things have settled down and there's no doubt about it all. I don't know. Do what you want. shakes head lol

LINK STEALER! much <3, the pic is so worth it.

Gabe.jpg

Originally posted by Legend
I picture Valve positioning snipers on the rooftops for the coming flood of pissed fans.

:LOL: :LOL:

if you have his phone number post, it, i will call him and go

"that was cold Gabe...that was cold"

eheheheh...thatd be cool *cue beavies laughing for an hour*

U MORONS DONT LET THEM SLIP THE POISION OF FRAGMASTER INTO U, HES THE ONE WHO WROTE IT !!! FOOLS 40

Man, thi is really sad. Can't believe they did that. Really irresponsible and makes me lose a little respect for them unless there some reason like they tried to get it out earlier but Vivendi ended up twisting their arm and made them push it back...

Originally posted by Marine436

LOL, that would be pretty funny

Dude, you gotta do that

Originally posted by coolio2man
U MORONS DONT LET THEM SLIP THE POISION OF FRAGMASTER INTO U, HES THE ONE WHO WROTE IT !!! FOOLS 40

Here's the bad news from Valve's Doug Lombardi

Good bye HL2, Hello HALO.

Originally posted by Marine436

Dude just call 411 for Bellevue WA and ask for Valve...you can get to the secretary from that number

Get his home number, you gotta do that. THat'd be so unny, but you'd have to record it so we could all hear it later.

LOL

I will call him and let the Halo chant play in the background.

btw it's only 10PM on the west coast

what's his number, where'd you get it?

Maybe if we call them enough and harass them enough they'll go ahead and release an unfinished beta copy on the 30th---yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back