HL2- what "Physics Tricks" are you going to perform ?

I so wanna drop a piano on someone... Aside from that, the saw blades look like a TON of fun.

did they say you could pick up any dead bodies that you wanted?
or a select few?

The mapper has to mark them..

So if they are not marked, then you can't pick up a body with The Manipulator.

select few...damn
i wish you could pick up every body in the game so if your running low on bullets you could just use the manipulater to make a corpse a shield and then push the corpse on the enemy and before it can get back up wack it with a crow bar!

i wonder if the most used weapon in all of hl2 is the manipulator, i remember in hl1 when i first got the hornet gun that was my prime weapon

i hated the hornet gun.. something about waiting for it to reload itself always angered me. Then again i was one of the two people who loved the shotgun best of all. so go figure it had the slowest fire and reload time.

auto-target man!
the hornet gun had auto target!!!
and the fact that it reloaded for you and produced unlimited ammo made it practically a necessity if your running low on the slugger or gauss

i know i know u are right.. it was just something though. something that didn't fit. I am going to go play through the game again maybe i will like it better this time though.

well i think may be it's b/c like you get these really cool human weapons like rpg and crossbow and the slugger and when you come to the hornet gun you think "wtf" may be the hornet gun and the snarks may have seemed out of place b/c of the more realistic military weapons

yeah i do love the human weapons..i prefer the realism, but hey i mean snarks were the greatest thing ever. If Jesus was alive today and he needed protection he would choose snarks, that is how amazing they were. I love how if u did not do anything for a couple seconds you would play with it and it would try and bite your finger. Silly little things

I loved the animations for the Baby Shocktrooper Gun (That lil' lizardy thing).

Anyway, I was wondering if it's possible to make some sort of slingshot with spring entities...

Cool. Now I can simulate my grandfather's infamous Inner-Tube-On-Two-Saplings-With-Half-Brick invention...

Just make sure you get used to hammer now, or you might find yourself getting angry when working with the new entity and script options.

Hammer is really easy to learn, it's simply legos and logic.

Back