HL2-Will It Revolutionise YOUR Life

Corupter

Reaction score
Since the release of the origional half life, many things have changed mods have been made and the player has been able to experience more and more of dramatic and eventful gaming experiences to do with half life. It relaxed many a person after a hard day and made you think, like gordon freeman maybe i can go out into the big world and make a difference with that crowbar (i do not endorse criminal activities) of life.

But Ney A New Revolution Has Been Launched.

The Second Coming (HL2) Is drawing ever closer making every gamer through out the lands, bow down to the technical geniuses that are the game developers of Half Life 2. NOW think carefully after experiencing the life of Gordan Freeman again can you go out to the big wide world un touched can you honestly say that you dont think holding that crow bar while walking away from a pile of dead head crab possesed zombies lying behind you wont send a chill down your back and make you run out the door and live life to the full.

Martin luther King once said "if you dont know what to die for, life isnt worth living"

So tell me fellow gamers in what way do you think HL2 will change your measly existance ?

:sniper:

it will give me somthing to do ... period

it will revolutionise gaming and will be a big part of my life for the 20 hours it will take to beat.

Corupter said:

Martin luther King once said "if you dont know what to die for, life isnt worth living"

So tell me fellow gamers in what way do you think HL2 will change your measly existance ?

....wow....im sorry but...seek help

It will be a part of my life for the next One.5 Year.

y does it matter, its just a game, ill play it, then itll collect dust in my drawer.

at most ( once decent mods are out ) I may go back to my 2 / 3 hours a night minimum of gaming on the net but beyond that ....

more fecking forum threads to moderate and llama's to kick from irc :LOL:

Cutey_Kaite said:
y does it matter, its just a game, ill play it, then itll collect dust in my drawer.

well less things have changed the world so maybe it does matter :smoking:

Hot Soup said:
at most ( once decent modsa are out ) I may go back to my 2 / 3 hours a night minimum of gaming on the net but beyond that ....

more fecking forum threads to moderate and llama's to kick from irc :LOL:

good on ya :cheers:

Corupter said:
Since the release of the origional half life, many things have changed mods have been made and the player has been able to experience more and more of dramatic and eventful gaming experiences to do with half life. It relaxed many a person after a hard day and made you think, like gordon freeman maybe i can go out into the big world and make a difference with that crowbar (i do not endorse criminal activities) of life.

But Ney A New Revolution Has Been Launched.

The Second Coming (HL2) Is drawing ever closer making every gamer through out the lands, bow down to the technical geniuses that are the game developers of Half Life 2. NOW think carefully after experiencing the life of Gordan Freeman again can you go out to the big wide world un touched can you honestly say that you dont think holding that crow bar while walking away from a pile of dead head crab possesed zombies lying behind you wont send a chill down your back and make you run out the door and live life to the full.

:sniper:

Its a Computer game. :naughty:

and still only 2nd in my list of most wanted games this year.

1. Rome total War.
2. Hl2
3. Dawn of war plus any other decent looking strategy.

I must play Half-Life 2 for a minimum of 8 hours a day or the men in orange boiler suits and goatees will come and take me away... or so they told me.

I'll be making a mod or two...

And it'll spawn a generation of people spamming these forums :/

Abom said:
I must play Half-Life 2 for a minimum of 8 hours a day or the men in orange boiler suits and goatees will come and take me away... or so they told me.

its the men in the white coats that worry me ;(

I will open the case, and be one of the first carriers of the flesh eating weaponized super virus vivendi planted in it, and marvel at the 2 giant Valve and Vivendi egg space ships leave the earth as i drown in my own blood.

Lobster said:
I will open the case, and be one of the first carriers of the flesh eating weaponized super virus vivendi planted in it, and marvel at the 2 giant Valve and Vivendi egg space ships leave the earth as i drown in my own blood.

sounds like a plan if i do say so myself

HybridM said:
No. It's just a game ffs.

so if god talked to you in the night would you just say pfft its only religion.

(or a revalation that god is a >Pedophile<)

Corupter said:
so if god talked to you in the night would you just say pfft its only religion.

(or a revalation that god is a >Pedophile<)

Wow.. I hate to be a little harsh, but..
you sir, need a life.

Shuzer said:
Wow.. I hate to be a little harsh, but..
you sir, need a life.

be as harsh as you want i do need a life i skipped out of the que when god was handing them out and ended up with a third nipple. :|

hey this is the best thread ive seen since the carrot !!!

Lobster said:
hey this is the best thread ive seen since the carrot !!!

Not sure if thats a compliment or an attempt at insulting my with sarcasm ?

Dougy said:

1. Rome total War.
2. Hl2

All their character are so blocky! Their enviroments have washed out textures. And the architecture is so plain(i.e. mostly blocks with brick textures.) Reminds me of the N64.
Eww...

HL2 will revolutionize my life.

I hear once you complete the game your body ceased to exist in physical form and become a force of enery. If you stare in the mirror and say "HL2" 30 times in the dark you will start to glow. Its really weird. I read about it on bbc.

alehm said:
HL2 will revolutionize my life.

I hear once you complete the game your body ceased to exist in physical form and become a force of enery. If you stare in the mirror and say "HL2" 30 times in the dark you will start to glow. Its really weird. I read about it on bbc.

yes i've read that same thing although i think that eating to much cheese has the same effect

Seriosuly people CHEESE RUINS LIVES Just Say No

It won't change my life THAT much. I'll just spend less time on these forums :p nah.. I think it will make me surf these boards more, and take time away from my other interests.

bAbYhEaDcRaB said:
It's revolutionize otherwise pretty good post :LOL:

pfft you have to be picky dont you well just for you i will change my spelling

EDIT: erm sorry cant change it wont let me but its the thought that counts :thumbs:

Lobster said:
i too, have thought about the possibility of valve releasing a super virus intended to kill all those exposed to it within the packaging of HL2. They intend to take over the world, and at first glance their plan sounds perfect. millions of gamers running out to buy the game simultaneously all around the world. but, little do valve realise, their plan has one major flaw. we gamers, shall in fact go out and buy this game, but we shall take it back to our homes, lock ourselves in our rroms with our pc's, and play for hours on end. as the virus takes effect, we continue to play, ignoring our own death as we finally get to enjoy HL2. valves ultimat goal of the virus spreading fails, and the next morning, the bodies of millions of half-life fans are found dead at their computers, with a smile still remaining on their face.

kaf11 said:
i too, have thought about the possibility of valve releasing a super virus intended to kill all those exposed to it within the packaging of HL2. They intend to take over the world, and at first glance their plan sounds perfect. millions of gamers running out to buy the game simultaneously all around the world. but, little do valve realise, their plan has one major flaw. we gamers, shall in fact go out and buy this game, but we shall take it back to our homes, lock ourselves in our rroms with our pc's, and play for hours on end. as the virus takes effect, we continue to play, ignoring our own death as we finally get to enjoy HL2. valves ultimat goal of the virus spreading fails, and the next morning, the bodies of millions of half-life fans are found dead at their computers, with a smile still remaining on their face.

i agree completely although a more realistic scenario is that were going to be so old by the time they release it we wont be able to enjoy the game to its full potencial due to chronic arthritus (<- no idea how to spell) and because of our weakened immune system we will be easily taken by the virus thus leaving valve free to run the country systematicly killing world leaders and blamming it on terrorists. :devil:

Lobster said:

that was kind of creepy buddy

Dougy said:

1. Rome total War.
2. Hl2
DAMN! Rome total war looks HUGE!!!1 How can it render ALL THOSE warriors!?! My God I thought Empire Earth was my only hope for large scale 3D RTS's.

But HL2 is still better. :)

And HL2 won't inspire me to do anything to change the world...

Just a little image to show that this thread has some form of significance

well there should be an image if i got it to work right i can only hope and pray :naughty:

Have to agree with Dougy. I'm looking forward to Rome: Total War more than Half Life 2. It's my most wanted PC game.
1.Rome: Total War
2.Half Life2
3.Pikmin2
4.Disgaea: Hour of Darkness

Also to stay on topic, no it won't revolutionize my life. Like others have said it is after all just a game.

well, i think i'll start playing a pc-game again. and i bet i'll degrade in school because of this. cause once ive played hl2, i wont be able to think of anything else anymore. damn!

Corupter said:
Just a little image to show that this thread has some form of significance

well there should be an image if i got it to work right i can only hope and pray :naughty:
Errr, wasn't it "I have a Dream" ?

Back