Hottest *Legal* Celebrity

something about this treads is that I cant decided

Olsen twins are narsty.

>>>>>>>>>Brittney Spears or Eva Mendez<<<<<<<<<<<

Keira Knightley aint bad.
Rachel Leigh Cook aint bad either

Sparta said:
Keira Knightley aint bad.
She is my definite number one pick of hottest celebrity. Her and Natalie Portman. They are just so darn loveable arent they! :D

Sparta said:
Rachel Leigh Cook aint bad either

She is the only reason I watch "Josie and the Pussycats" over... and over... and over... and over....

good lord she looks hot in that movie... with the shiny lip gloss... kitty ears... mmm....

/me drools uncontrollably....

DreamThrall said:
She is the only reason I watch "Josie and the Pussycats" over... and over... and over... and over....

good lord she looks hot in that movie... with the shiny lip gloss... kitty ears... mmm....

/me drools uncontrollably....

someone please get this guy a drool cup :E

JunkieXL said:
Elizabeth Hurley... mmmmmm :D

since the crowd here is mostly dominated by younger pple, they won't understand ur choice.. but i do understand it very well ;)

Dr. Freeman said:
since the crowd here is mostly dominated by younger pple, they won't understand ur choice.. but i do understand it very well ;)

as do i... as do i :D

How about Brooke Burke or Ali Landry. Mmmmmm.

Celebraties in my mind. :)

Jessica Simpson is pretty damn hot, a little on the dumb side but it makes her kinda sexy, in a strange way.......

Male - Robbie Williams, like his voice alot too, allthough some of his songs are abit lovey dovy x.x
Female - That girl who played Willow in Buffy and was in american pie but her name evades me right now, but she is cute.

That sucks, but edit your post, I took it out of my post for reason, desided it would be nicer if people did'nt know. Ah well, I will put up with it I guess.

edit: Thank you :D

Anna Nicole Smith is definately the hottest celebrity.

Period.

The Mistress said:
Male - Robbie Williams, like his voice alot too, allthough some of his songs are abit lovey dovy x.x
Female - That girl who played Willow in Buffy and was in american pie but her name evades me right now, but she is cute.

Allison Hannigan.
don't know if the spelling is correct tho.. :p

*burnzie google images Anna Nicole Smith

yep, a whore

Anna faris is hot

I used to fancy Sandra Bullock.. but like from here "The Net" days... now she irritates me
same thing with Drew Berrymore, used to think she was cute, now just think she is slutty.

I dont really pine for Celebrities though... unless of course its Janeane Garofalo.

The Mistress said:

oh excellent, I totally agree I love Alyson Hannigan, and If I were partial to men I would have to say her Husband is pretty decent too, at least when he played Wesley in Angel.

I dont watch Angel.. the person who plays Angel is hot though. I got no idea what he is called, personly I'd just call him Angel anyways... Mwahha.

The Mistress said:
I dont watch Angel.. the person who plays Angel is hot though. I got no idea what he is called, personly I'd just call him Angel anyways... Mwahha.

well the guy I was refering to (Hannigans Husband is this guy)
Alexis Denisof

the guy who plays Angel is David Boreanaz
(arent the best pictures of either of them, but they are both handsome guys)

I think the actor of Angel is called David Boreanaz or something like that
my brother watch Angel but I dont like that serie, too good is over

oops late post but I was right

slicktick said:
Her and Natalie Portman. They are just so darn loveable arent they! :D
Yes, Natalie Portman is beautiful and she's a great person. Over the last couple of days, I've been looking at quotes, bios, and TV interviews... and I have only ONE question:

[size=+1]Why does God hate me?[/size]

He made my perfect match a celebrity that lives 1,000+ miles away (though, I always wanted to move to NY... maybe after college). I've met lots of women in my life, but none of them have ever matched on even half as many topics (hell, my best friends are even worse matches)... then on top of that she's gorgeous, too.

I think I'll go cry myself to sleep. ;(

NOTE: That last line was a joke. :cheese:

You are all very sick people :|

/me goes of to chat upp fjortisar in town :naughty:

The biggest difference I have found is that I'm not a strict vegetarian.

If I have a choice I avoid meat, but I won't starve myself if I can't find something else. Also, if I were at a party or some place where they ordered too much and were just going to throw the rest away I'd rather eat it than see it go to waste. I don't condemn using animals as food, but if you're going to take an animal's life to make food the least you can do is waste as little as possible.

I understand that humans probably wouldn't have survived without meat, but now we have alternatives that are just as good (if not better) and no one has to get killed.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I'm 20 and she's 23.

The Mistress said:

One of my friends absolutely worships that guy for some reason. :x

I'm more of a Dan Donegan person myself... :)

Cant say I worship him, I dont even like the show Angel, but he is good looking.

Your friend is weird :p

I guess he is kinda good looking, but he's nothing amazing imo... :)

And yes, yes she is weird :p

meh, 'real' people are prettier than celebrities :) I know a girl who must be the prettiest I've ever seen, celebrity or not.

CyberSh33p said:
meh, 'real' people are prettier than celebrities :) I know a girl who must be the prettiest I've ever seen, celebrity or not.

Cybie, Courtney is 13.. I just pwned u~!!111

CptStern said:
ugh those girls are jailbait

Kate Beckinsale

edit: heheh Tredoslop you read my mind

I didn't read the whole thead...but make it another for Kate Beckinsale :D

DiSTuRbEd said:
Either of the Olsen twins...They just turned 18 not too long ago ;)

God do I hate those fake dolls :p

I think Dido is (well not hot, but cute), and J.lo of course :D

Back