How do YOU kiss?

Smoke

Tank
Reaction score
That is, what is your style/technique of kissing?

Might as well have a topic on this, we have a topic on almost everything else...

I just grab her top lip in my teeth and thrash around a bit, the blood heightens the senstation.

Kissing is just like making love, it depends on how you feel that day.

Any good kisser knows that you don't kiss the same way everytime. Sometimes its soft, slow and gentle, other times its more aggressive with tongue, etc. Also, don't just focus on the lips, girls like it on the ears, neck, under the chin, etc. Honestly, experimentation is the best part to figure out what your partner likes. Just remember no means no and to be safe. There is no harm in kissing but if you want to go further you had better be prepaired for the possible responsibilities and consequences.

Everybody`s acting like im asking for advice here o_O Im just bloody curious and i want something to do between round on css so i post :D

As Cooper said, it all depends. On the girl, the situation, the setting...

Depends on the moment.

But I do have this one thing I do... when making out, lick the roof of her mouth. I get a gasp most times...mwahaha.

pssh...kissing only slows me down

it's not really kissing, but something fun, is like if your on the bed watching a movie or something, and she leans in to kiss you, just turn away all smug and such (she has to realize you're a joker otherwise it's very insulting) then she'll get all upset and really start trying to kiss you (borderline rape, but you can't rape the willing)

xcellerate said:

it's not really kissing, but something fun, is like if your on the bed watching a movie or something, and she leans in to kiss you, just turn away all smug and such (she has to realize you're a joker otherwise it's very insulting) then she'll get all upset and really start trying to kiss you (borderline rape, but you can't rape the willing)

That happens to be one of my fav tactics, Although sometimes it fails and she thinks she`s being rejected :/

But most of the time it`s a killer :D

I like getting bitten, and if they like it, I bite back. I like to, when I'm in teh 'try to get her hotter' mood, I'll tell her to close her eyes, and don't move her face at all. Then I'll slowly caress her lips with my tounge, moving around to the chin, down to the neck, to the ear, then back to the lips..then the best kiss you could ever get from a girl happens. I love doing that.

But I like it when they bite and suck on my bottom lip...mmmm. Reminds me of the time I got a bloody and bruised lip from that. Anyway yeah.

Plus I like kissin the vag, but then again, who doesn't?

*EDIT*
xcellerate said:

Hmm, I do that sometimes, it is really fun while they try to assault you to kill you. Only bad thing is, that was freshman year :(

Well, its not how I kiss... but its something I do when I kiss... I like nibbling on the bottom lip and tugging it down and back seductively until it falls back into place. Really erotic.

Raziaar said:
Well, its not how I kiss... but its something I do when I kiss... I like nibbling on the bottom lip and tugging it down and back seductively until it falls back into place. Really erotic.
Weirdest mental image that I have ever had.

CyberPitz said:
damn straight, but only if they are into cow sex.

Pfft... don't be rediculous. You try it sometime, and if you pull it off... the woman will be hot for you moreso than she already is.

Raziaar said:
Pfft... don't be rediculous. You try it sometime, and if you pull it off... the woman will be hot for you moreso than she already is.
Trust me, I have. I was just going along with the whole, "Weird mental image" thing :)

Teta_Bonita said:
I kiss with my big, red, overgrown, throbbing one-eyed monster.
But you are gay, so that means what you said touches another one-eyed monster.... Thats pretty sick dude.

Shamrock said:
But you are gay, so that means what you said touches another one-eyed monster.... Thats pretty sick dude.

I don't even want to know what the similiar expression is called, for the phrase, "Swap spit."

Teta_Bonita said:
I kiss with my big, red, overgrown, throbbing one-eyed monster.

Sounds like you have an infection.

Raziaar said:
I don't even want to know what the similiar expression is called, for the phrase, "Swap spit."
Swap Semen!

Raziaar said:
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarf.
That's like seeing some food, and then going, I DONT LIKE THAT!! when you've never had it before, thus you never know! True, you might hate it, but you never know, you might like it.

CyberPitz said:
That's like seeing some food, and then going, I DONT LIKE THAT!! when you've never had it before, thus you never know! True, you might hate it, but you never know, you might like it.

No. I will not like it... This I can assure you.

Stop talking about it, my ears are bleeding, my mind is rotting thinking about it! MAKE IT GO AWAY GOD DAMNIT!

Sheikah42 said:
we make out weird. she like chews on me...

but i love her :)
Chewing is rather normal in most relationships nowadays. It would be weird if you guys just licked...not kissed.
D:

I tend to end up giving a lot of quick kisses before making out. I dunno why it's not intentional I just noticed it myself (never been told about it or anything)

RakuraiTenjin said:
I tend to end up giving a lot of quick kisses before making out. I dunno why it's not intentional I just noticed it myself (never been told about it or anything)
I hate it when girls do that. They just keep pecking and pecking. It just gets annoying. I'm the kind of guy that likes the deep passionate kisses.

Cooper said:
Kissing is just like making love, it depends on how you feel that day.

Any good kisser knows that you don't kiss the same way everytime. Sometimes its soft, slow and gentle, other times its more aggressive with tongue, etc. Also, don't just focus on the lips, girls like it on the ears, neck, under the chin, etc. Honestly, experimentation is the best part to figure out what your partner likes. Just remember no means no and to be safe. There is no harm in kissing but if you want to go further you had better be prepaired for the possible responsibilities and consequences.

Agreed 100%, just under the ears are the best place.

Back