How much fun is "too much" for these forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only because you already judged me by what I said earlier.

Yes, because your a bigotted, ignorant and plain wrong about your views on homosexuality and atheism. Generally people who are arrogent enough to claim they can get someones girlfriend are unloved and don't acutaully have one themselves. Or their 7 year olds. Or both.

Plus, you act as if because someone is a moderator on a forum they have no socail life. Guess what dipshit, one of the mods has freakin' kids.

I've had enough argueing with you. Your a stubborn, arrogent, borderline extremist, and theres no way I'm getting through to you.

How exactly? I'm not homophobic. I don't claim to be gods gift to the opposite sex. I don't baltently deny scientific theories (or bash films I haven't watched) and I don't generalise 1/6 of the worlds population. Like you have.

For example, I've been a member of various tech forums for a long time, but I feel absolutely no personal connection to any of them. I feel like I'm a part of something here, and that's because of the common experiences (being HL fans, using D:, broken HL2.net incidents, Lemonking etc.)

Oh jesus, I'd managed to forget Lemonking. Goddamnit vikram! :(

How exactly? I'm not homophobic. I don't claim to be gods gift to the opposite sex. I don't baltently deny scientific theories (or bash films I haven't watched) and I don't generalise 1/6 of the worlds population. Like you have.

Are you gay 1st of all?

Go outside, take in a deep breath. Hear the birds chirping, see how the white clouds paint the blue sky. If after that you still want to click that Ban User button, then so be it.

Live, die, or perma-banned, it's all part of fate.

;)

Why are you arguing with someone with "Lead Editor" under there name. It's not your comments that make me hate you, as I accept people's religious opressions for what they are. Nor is it your refusal to accept any argument other than your own, being the ignorant religious sod you are, but it's the way that you don't attempt to make a reasonably, mature argument, but instead attempt to take the discussion to the lowest level, no longer discussing things but pursuing "playground antics" as it was put. You are inevitably going to get banned, not because you insult people, as plenty have done that here, nor because you don't back up your opinions, but because you've not even been here a day, and yet you seem to think you can insult a whole community. That would be the definition of trolling.

I'm starting to consider whether you have any friends in the real world, or whether you do this in real life as well. By, before you "leave".

Well, this is disappointing. I was like "oh yeah I kinda agree with this thread" but then, as I read, I realised it was already closed; something had already gone wrong.

Samon...are we the baddies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back