How much fun is "too much" for these forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was a moderator, I would instate "Funny Hat Friday" where everyone wears a funny hat to the forums. Behind their PCs. Or something, I need to work out the details. Elect me anyway.

haha funnyt hats, yeah I can totally see that

Like for example someone should wear a wizard's hat, you know those funny looking pointy hats, and he could say stuff that a real wizard would say. hehe that would be hilarious!!

Or we could do a douche bag friday.

haha funnyt hats, yeah I can totally see that

Like for example someone should wear a wizard's hat, you know those funny looking pointy hats, and he could say stuff that a real wizard would say. hehe that would be hilarious!!

Or we could do a douche bag friday.
I'm waaaaay ahead of you, fellow douchebag! :D

If I was a moderator it would certainly only be on my own 1 member forum.

How about you all shut the **** up and let me decide what punishment best suits all the non believers.

Back on topic, I also think the mods do a great job mostly, but I also am a bit perplexed by their decisions at times, Pulse's infraction, for instance. I've noticed that several threads are closed without any explanation, which would allay some misgivings, I think. Sometimes it would seem obvious why, but maybe not. I think straight out deletion should be a last resort.

Yea.. I don't understand why we aren't allowed to talk about stupid stuff, atleast some of the time.. It's worse then a dictatorship on HL2.net.. I mean, isn't that what the lounge is for?

For the love of gods, at least give an explanation when you close awesome threads.

How do you know if you have an infraction? I've never got one before.

Oh, and I kinda agree with the mods.

I was surprised when I came back and found some of my threads locked and saw myself warned by a mod. The posts took a decent amount of time to write in some cases, and I didn't see how it was spam.. also lots of people were amused by them.

I am sorry to say this, but I find this forum to usually be dull. I'm sorry for trying to add some more life to it.

I was surprised when I came back and found some of my threads locked and saw myself warned by a mod. The posts took a decent amount of time to write in some cases, and I didn't see how it was spam.. also lots of people were amused by them.

I am sorry to say this, but I find this forum to usually be dull. I'm sorry for trying to add some more life to it.

We're sorry we're not living up to your expectations. In the future, we'll try harder to more accommodate your needs.

Oh vegeta, you brighten up my day.

The peasants are revolting!

Well, I'm with Vegeta.

(Please don't hurt me, I'll tell you everything!)

Grab your pitchforks and torches, boys! They can't run forever!

Seriously though, I'd like to make it a requirement you guys at least comment before you close threads. I trust your discretion, unless I can't see your reasoning. (As weird as that sounds.)

^ What he said. I'd like to at least have a vague idea of what I can or cannot post, and neither the forum rules nor the mods are very clear on that. Why was I given an infraction for one particular post, only PART of which was spam? Why not for any of the other similar posts?

Or if the mods don't want to explain every decision, implement a 'Mod Mood-O-Meter' so we know when to steer clear of trouble. :p

EDIT:
Samon said:
90% of people, Pi. We should just pack our bags right here right now.
Oh, you poor persecuted hero!

Wtf, I looked at my PM's (never have) and someone said high to me with no name and a join date of dec 1969. WTF?

250px-Doc_85.JPG

GREAT SCOTT

(Dates going wtfbbq on forums is quite common, as well as Doc Brown communicating to users from the 1970s)

Having an opinion other than the norm is dangerous and risk persecution from the establishment. I myself have been warned by the staff of this forum on being banned for merely posting an OPINION on a forum.

The combines are coming, and the world is turning vanilla.

That's because your opinions are stupid.

Having an opinion other than the norm is dangerous and risk persecution from the establishment. I myself have been warned by the staff of this forum on being banned for merely posting an OPINION on a forum.

The combines are coming, and the world is turning vanilla.

This wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that your opinion exposes you as a slackjawed douche bag, would it?

This wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that your opinion exposes you as a slackjawed douche bag, would it?

A slackjawed douche bag that can 100% make your GF cheat on you. (if you've even got one and she hasn't already)

That, I guarantee! ;)

Wow, playground antics...perhaps you should have been banned permanently. :rolleyes:

Wow, playground antics...perhaps you should have been banned permanently. :rolleyes:

Go outside, take in a deep breath. Hear the birds chirping, see how the white clouds paint the blue sky. If after that you still want to click that Ban User button, then so be it.

Live, die, or perma-banned, it's all part of fate.

;)

Stop trying to sound intelligent. It actually hurts my eyes seeing your words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back