Votes: 41 31.1%
  • 26 - 30 years

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • 31 + years (you old fogies)

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Since Times Prehistoric

Votes: 2 1.5%

• Total voters
is he referring to darth sidius from star wars?

Your jokes are terrible! Exactly something I'd expect from a 23-year-old.

It wasn't a ha ha joke. It was just a jab at Darkside feeling so old while being so young.

Ahh nevermind.

I'm 19, although I'll be 20 in June. Slightly depressing really...I still feel like I'm 16.

I refuse to believe someone with Samon's persona exists below the age of 37.

Since we probably shouldn't hijack the "When did you start losing cherries" thread.

17. I was the Youngest here for AGGGGGGGGGGGES

Ok so probably not

BUT IT FELT LIKE IT.

/EDIT Oh, and if a Mod could make votes public in the poll I'd be greatful.

17 also, so high five, but when is your birthday?

EDIT: Remember when we had the noob forums and there was that 12 year old who spoke with grammar n shit? He was youngest, the mods actually let him stay because of his maturity.

is there anyone younger than me that still posts?

i'm just interested.

I'm 937 in your human years but I have only spent the last 16 on this backwater planet

On that note dose anyone have a spare Hyperdrive Acceleron I just cant go anywhere without one and my mass telecommunications relay just isn't picking up a god damn signal

I'm 937 in your human years but I have only spent the last 16 on this backwater planet

On that note dose anyone have a spare Hyperdrive Acceleron I just cant go anywhere without one and my mass telecommunications relay just isn't picking up a god damn signal

That is just incredibly nerdy |: *straightface char*

I would've never expected words like those to come out of Vegeta's mouth.

Spending my last few months as a teenager. Any residue innocence will be gone by mid-May.

17 AND Canadian.

Hell yes - lets drink maple syrup and go ****in lumberjacking, brother! Afterwards we can play some ma****in HOCKEY.

17 AND Canadian.

Hell yes - lets drink maple syrup and go ****in lumberjacking, brother! Afterwards we can play some ma****in HOCKEY.

Don't forget growing up to join the Royal Canadian Mounted Police and getting to wear those snappy outfits, eh?

Back