How old are you?

Reaktor4 said:
12 and a half.
:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|
You have to be 13 to be registered on here I think according to the end user agreement.

Solaris said:
:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|
You have to be 13 to be registered on here I think according to the end user agreement.

Yeah. And judging by the general content of most threads on this forum it would be a good idea to be even older.

Reginald said:
Yeah. And judging by the general content of most threads on this forum it would be a good idea to be even older.
My Ethics topic is quite mature though...:angel::angel:

I'll be 21 in 4 days. Gonna post a thread on it when it happens. Cause it's a big ass event in my life! I'll be able to legally drink(not that I care to), and legally gamble.

I'll become a millionaire or a bum overnight! WOOHOO, god bless America.

You can gamble at 18, it's just that most gambling facilities are rampant with alcohol
You can also own a pistol at 21 ^_^

Ikerous said:
You can gamble at 18, it's just that most gambling facilities are rampant with alcohol
You can also own a pistol at 21 ^_^

Yes, Gambling age was 19 I believe before the damn alcohol. That's why I was pissed when I went up north to gamble on the riverboats, I couldn't...

Now I can, and i'll break the bank! Four days, baby!

I reckon this twelve year old guy is more mature then most twelve year olds on the internet.

Drackard said:
I never attacked Sparda, infact i like Sparda :p
Hi im Azner, lets be a trio...(this is serious)
theSteven said:
I reckon this twelve year old guy is more mature then most twelve year olds on the internet.
(dont really get what you are trying to say, are you saying u are the most mature 12 year old or that someone else is the most mature 12 year old?If you Reckon that you are the most mature 12 year old, Reckon again...

Reginald said:
Dont worry, i already knew about boobies, anal sex, goatse and bukkake before i joined.

Don't look at my register date either ;P

Jintor said:
14 years of age.

Nearly 5110 days alive on this earth!

Wow... it doesn't sound quite as long when you say it in days. My days are going by faster and faster... Seems like how it seemed a day as a child, is now a week passing by for me as an adult. 7 days here, 14 days there... Damn i'm dying fast. :(

Days crawl by for me.
They feel like they take forever to get past me. 1 hour of something I hate feels like weeks.

In that time, I experience Depression, and happiness, all in the same boring schedule.

Im 17 n a harf, lolz @ sme ppl hoo bet da ag chek... Im gld no1 wil ges mi sect lolz :rolling:

B_MAN said:
wow, this is a young board

A few of the Content Writers and Admins are 16-18 :p

We're a young board that tries to keep up a professional image (although we're failing a tad in that currently because of the Pesmerga Incident :p)

Oh 16 here btw, still need 6 months before I'm 17.

theSteven said:
Yeah that guy who types in green.

Back