Hydra mod

I think so too Goethe...they must like you, which is why you have that warning level :dozey:

Steampowered forums? you never been to them? hmmm you are missing out :imu:

Steampowered forums? you never been to them? hmmm you are missing out

HL2world (I think that's what it's called) sounds like a lot of fun too. They have a caricature of a fat guy giving you the thumbs up. Any idea who that is? ;)

to bring this thread back to a topic...

Why would it be illegal to use the leaked hydra content in a mod? Why is it ok for jbmod and garrysmod to use the physgun? I thought they were both from the leak. Am I misunderstanding something?

They have a physgun, buy the the physgun form the leak.

Anything from the leak, even if it's in the final build, is illegal.

Goethe said:
HL2world (I think that's what it's called) sounds like a lot of fun too. They have a caricature of a fat guy giving you the thumbs up. Any idea who that is? ;)

Gabe Newell.

v1p3r said:
They have a physgun, buy the the physgun form the leak.

Anything from the leak, even if it's in the final build, is illegal.

But no one is caring my friend. :thumbs: I think valve put that leak in the past, there is nothing they can do now.

Don't ya think they would be looking for the creaters of jbmod, garrys mod and everyone that plays with the leaked version?

In fact, I heard that Valve removed the Hydra because when it attacks you, its tentacle just 'clipped' right hrough the player. :p

I don't buy it that the hydra was removed because it was no fun to fight. Fighting is not supposed to be fun ;)

I doubt that valve even cares about the leak anymore. It's funny, 'cause 2 years from now, people on these forums will still be going "OMG LEAK CONTENT!!1 BAN!!!!11" whenever someone mentions the leak or posts a screenshot.

diluted said:
I doubt that valve even cares about the leak anymore. It's funny, 'cause 2 years from now, people on these forums will still be going "OMG LEAK CONTENT!!1 BAN!!!!11" whenever someone mentions the leak or posts a screenshot.

Werd x2

Those pictures of the hydra impaling barney or whatever (by azzor earlier in the thread) are from the leak. I don't see what's the big deal about talking about the leak, it's not like valves going to shut down hl2.net for leak discussion. Just look at hl2world.

Zeus said:
Those pictures of the hydra impaling barney or whatever (by azzor earlier in the thread) are from the leak. I don't see what's the big deal about talking about the leak, it's not like valves going to shut down hl2.net for leak discussion. Just look at hl2world.

People are "scared" for what I don't know.

Zeus said:

True, but HL2.net doesn't want to upset Valve with leaked discussions on this forum =)

I was thinking that it coils you and slams you around against the ground for damage...that would be sweet.

CREMATOR666 said:
In fact, I heard that Valve removed the Hydra because when it attacks you, its tentacle just 'clipped' right hrough the player. :p

You mean you made that up, Valve said nothing of the sort.

Back