I am visiting Valve today!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you should video tape the whole thing. Make the result into mpeg, and SHOW US.

flupke said:
when is he coming back? aarhg!
I know I can't wait!!

And again, TAKE PICTURES OF EVERYTHING!

Perhaps ask if there will be any new multiplayer modes in the HL2 standard multiplayer. (Besides DM, TDM, etc...)

Good luck, remember to make a new thread when you come back, also say you come in name of HL2.net

If you get a look at ingame stuff, see if that shadow overlap bug is still there.

take a second camera, in your jacket.. when they gaze away take pictures of the secret files.. you know what im talkin bout :D

What the hell, to save us all questions, if you see around a cd labled "HL2 demo/beta/final version" grab it and run all you can.

And please don't act like a jerk or a 12 year old fan.

flupke said:
when is he coming back? aarhg!

He's visiting at 4pm Pacific Standard Time. That means he won't be at Valve for five more hours, and won't be home for a couple more after that. Chill.

Take pictures of the weapon models from Half-life 1.

Ask about when they are releasing the binks. Or TELL them to release the ****ers. How difficult is it to just seed them with bit torrent for awhile. AARRGGG

I hope you charged the damn camera! :D lol jk - enjoy your visit and bring lots of pics to quench our thirst... :cheers:

GET LOADS OF PICTURES...okay, I think we are overdoing this. :p

Ask about HDR, squeeze info on Hl2 deathmatch, get a screenshot or a pic in HIGH res, everything on (AA/AF/hell anything you can think of) and most importantly infiltrate the marketing dep, squash the date out of doug/Gabe.

Ask Marc about the HL bible, and meet Greg coomer in person.

Try to take pics of blackboards, computer monitors, other office papers etc. There's GOT to be some secret stuff that we shouldn't know on SOME table :E.

Also say this, "MaxiKana of the Halflife2.Net forums asks you guys to try to release Half-Life 2 on his birthday, august the 26th" please :p

Also, ask about the collectors edition, what's in it, what's it's price.

Try to get pics of the boxes and of other cool stuff you find.

Screw that. Release it on MY Birthday, August 25th. :p

Power to the Virgos.

Ask him If I can visit VALVe!!! :D

I'll need a fully paid for flight from England of course.

And tell him to release it on my birthday, June 9th!!!

oh shit, no, scrap that.

tell them we ALLL want more bink vids (especially of the tech demo of last year and e3 2004 stuff)

Merc Ask About Tf2, Everything You Can! Ill Mail You Money If You Get Answers!!!

make sure you get lots of pictures. dont run out of memory or batteries on your camera.
:\

take pictures of everything you see!!!1 **** the building pictures, we seen them. i want raw, uncut footage of everything!!!!!! :eek:

1. TF2 - everything you can possibly find out
2. Tons of pictures
3. Find out more info in-depth on the multiplayer part
4. TF2 art, pics, news, release date, characters, anything you can possibly get...ill pay you man, im that crazy!
5. Make sure you bring the following....
.full battery on camera
.notebook and pens
.last but not least, get everyones questions from here and write them down, then try to get responses from the valve team.

Ask them about the Fall Shipping and take pictures of any whiteboards, screens, boxes on shelves etc...

You should ask:

1. Whether HL2 has a direct multiplayer component (hl2 dm etc.)
2. Whether there are other multiplayer games yet to be announced
3. Whether Valve have solved the shadow bug.
3. For the status of HDR
4. For an explanation of what exactly is changed in HL Source (models? textures?)
5. To see some more concept art.

Forget about the August BDay releases... go for my, more realistic, date: September 3rd!! Best. Bday. Ever.

Paintballer said:
Forget about the August BDay releases... go for my, more realistic, date: September 3rd!! Best. Bday. Ever.

you would rather have the game released in september over august just because of your birthday?

WTF...hl2 = more important than you.

x84D80Yx said:
you would rather have the game released in september over august just because of your birthday?

WTF...hl2 = more important than you.
hl2= more important than god :D

Let's review an annotated list of what merc needs to ask/do:

Ask about anything and everything TF2.

HL2 multiplayer, both direct components (HL2 deathmatch or whatever) and other MP aspects (DoD, CS, and the like).

Tell him the .357 revolver looks hot. See if you can't get a better picture of that bad boy. (Or just get the binks...) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back