I had one of the best and worst dreams ever last night

• Thread starter Deleted member 56031
  • Start date
He's been sitting there for years, he may not be able to get up.

Sorry to jet, but I'm in a hurry.

foxbrawl_2.jpg

You're both ****ed.

gordon1191709903.jpg

Everyone after my last post seems to have no clear idea of what was developing and just started posting random images. GG for not seeing a pattern.

Starwolf -> Starfox -> Slippy -> Gordon -> G-man -> Vortigaunt -> Sniper -> Velociraptor

what should've come next? Could've been a comet. Or Dr. Grant. Or a bigger dinosaur. Or a picture of a germ. Or Regina from Dino Crisis. A lot of things. Instead there was an advisor. Ok, I guess that works in theory. You could've posted a lot of stuff off that too. Instead...Kermit the frog. Which does not work. And then shit just went to hell.

Congratulations HL2.net, you are fucking stupid and cannot recognize even the most basic of patterns. I would hate to be in charge of the various school districts whose funding depended on your standardized tests, because those schools would all be closed now.

And burned.

Everyone after my last post seems to have no clear idea of what was developing and just started posting random images. GG for not seeing a pattern.

Starwolf -> Starfox -> Slippy -> Gordon -> G-man -> Vortigaunt -> Sniper -> Velociraptor

what should've come next? Could've been a comet. Or Dr. Grant. Or a bigger dinosaur. Or a picture of a germ. Or Regina from Dino Crisis.

It's not like I didn't spend 15 minutes trying to find a high resolution picture of Dr. Grant before the Advisor was posted. :(

:(

what should've come next? Could've been a comet. Or Dr. Grant. Or a bigger dinosaur. Or a picture of a germ. Or Regina from Dino Crisis. A lot of things. Instead there was an advisor. Ok, I guess that works in theory. You could've posted a lot of stuff off that too. Instead...Kermit the frog. Which does not work. And then shit just went to hell.

Congratulations HL2.net, you are fucking stupid and cannot recognize even the most basic of patterns. I would hate to be in charge of the various school districts whose funding depended on your standardized tests, because those schools would all be closed now.

And burned.

neill3.jpg

:l

I tried to keep a pattern of Video Game Characters, but then saw political figures and s******ed evily... then more random images came, and I facepalmed.

EDIT: wtf? I can't say Sni ggered? Okay, I SNICKERD LOL.

And burned.

You're the stupid one, the focus of my image wasn't the sniper. Velociraptors don't eat spies!

And it's not like Slippy to Gordon made much sense in the first place.

It didn't. But my interest was in preserving the chain despite one wayward image. Then they all became disjointed. But that's OK HL2.net, everybody makes mistakes.

Also, velociraptors are the spies. I can see how you might have thought I was confused about the point of your picture.

1224141381297ar1.jpg

Back