I may have found the actuall Easter Egg in the E32004 demo-

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jametiks

Ive been all over this site for awhile,its just I never registered untill I found out there were easter eggs in the video.Upon reading a few posts,I have probably discovered an Easter egg myself.Its not an easter egg as to some type of meaning or anything like that.Its an actuall Egg.Take a look at these pictures.

Click on the link,and then click on HL2 easter eggs.
Those shots were taken when freeman battles out those electromagnetical ball things..as he was whacking away I noticed the egg like thing just sitting there.Advanced to the fourth minute on the video to see it.

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tike_is300/my_photos

that link doesnt go anywhere. it just shows some pics of guns :sniper:

:| That is not an egg it's a headcrab.

Attachments

• 3565.JPG
    3565.JPG
    94.3 KB · Views: 322
Theres an album there that says "HL2 Easter Egg",click on that to get to the pics.

awww I was looking foward to whatever it was :(

I feel like we are having a joke played on us :(

Did Valve ever say there was an easter egg in the 2004 vids? I know there was suppose to be one in the 2003 ones, but I never heard that there was one in the new ones.

We all know that the real easter egg is on the poster when you pass the first corner when you go fight that huge battle with the striders and the resistance group. On the poster has ATI's new Ruby mascot person on it.

EDIT - why would they put a headcrab on a rock like that. and if so. WHY IS IT SO BIG!

you better look on that.
its a valve guy and one of the spray logos from hl1. also, there was a gman image. now THATS an eastern egg.

Poo I clicked on the link thinking it was a joke but I got owned hardcore from the leak...

oooooooh. leeeeaaaaaaak.
all the idea of this leak is to make people want hl2 even more. so stfu, valve and all the other leakophobs. go to my website. do u really think someone will stop me?
btw, do i get banned for posting it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back