I put up a huge American flag to show my patriotism and manliness

We've got it made.

Austrialia is the most stupid thing we stupid British have ever done, I swear.

I've got a great idea! Let's send all the convicts to a lovely sunny island! Yeah, that'll teach 'em!

Should have left them all in England and shipped London round the other side of the world. :rolleyes:

lol britains, america is all pwetty

When I lived in the suburbs over here in Stockholm I had a Swedish flag at my balcony, but I had to remove it because apparently all the muslims thought it was rascist.:)

Gargantou said:
When I lived in the suburbs over here in Stockholm I had a Swedish flag at my balcony, but I had to remove it because apparently all the muslims thought it was rascist.:)
that makes a lot of sense...

Gargantou said:

so them doing their 5 in the morning prayers over the damn intercom wouldnt be as bad as your flag now would it?

flaguk023mf.gif

GOD BLESS THE QUEEN YOU PUNK YANKS. :)

I used to love the Sex Pistols. When I liked crappy music.

Every Englishman has a posh accent, lives in a castle, loves the queen and has a license to kill. Oh, the joys of being an English gentleman :).

Sulkdodds, at the time, Australia was a barron wasteland mostly made up of swamp land and desert full of deadly animals and native's who we hoped loved human sacrifice. Unfortunately, the deadly animals are wimps, the natives weren't cannibals and the swamp/desert became a breeding ground for soap stars and cheesy pop acts.

I take a UNION JACK with me when I work aboard...its getting a bit frayed at the ends tho, probably when it was out the side of a helicopter after crossing the channel.

You want a burn day? Burn the FRENCH day maybe? ;)

I have a big American flag in my room, on the wall :D
even if i live in sweden, ive had if for years :D

I have this framed in every room of my house :)

Attachments

• sheep.jpg
    sheep.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 99
That's so closed minded, Stern, but funny :p

I'm not one to debate politics, but...that is a bit mean :}

Pesmerga said:
That's so closed minded, Stern, but funny :p

I'm not one to debate politics, but...that is a bit mean :}

it's not mean it's just funny :)

Sparta said:
Pffft.

Australian Patriotism is so much better than American patriotism.

For America, you have to put the flag up and sing the national anthem to be a patriot.

For Australia, you sit back, have a cold one and go for the Aussies to win the Ashes (which we will). We've got it made.
QFT
As Australian you can be a patriot to the "multi-culture" and to your own.

Does it seem strange that it's : patriot :D

Back