I think I'm a Nazi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Race traitor? lol.

Races don't exist mate, humans just come in different colours, and different characters. That's all there is to it. Now that you know this, get all the propaganda out of your head.

You are incorrect, and are confusing the two following words:

Species
Race

Please learn the difference before you open your trap any further.

Species
Race

Please learn the difference before you open your mouth any further.
Dictionary.com said:
Race
3.Anthropology.
a. any of the traditional divisions of humankind, the commonest being the Caucasian, Mongoloid, and Negro, characterized by supposedly distinctive and universal physical characteristics: no longer in technical use.
b. an arbitrary classification of modern humans, sometimes, esp. formerly, based on any or a combination of various physical characteristics, as skin color, facial form, or eye shape, and now frequently based on such genetic markers as blood groups.
c. a human population partially isolated reproductively from other populations, whose members share a greater degree of physical and genetic similarity with one another than with other humans.
Dictionary.com said:
Species
2.Biology. the major subdivision of a genus or subgenus, regarded as the basic category of biological classification, composed of related individuals that resemble one another, are able to breed among themselves, but are not able to breed with members of another species.

6.the species, the human race; mankind: a study of the species.
So umm. What do you mean? :|

Humans aren't a species? :p

Species
Race

Please learn the difference before you open your trap any further.

The work "race" when it comes to humans almost only exist in the English language, and since Beerdude in Dutch (I think), it's an easy mistake.

If I started to speak about there being human races, I would pretty soon be labeled a racist, because in Swedish, race only applies to animals.

Homo Sapiens = species

Negroid = race
Caucasoid = race
Mongaloid = race

There are very distinct differences in the genetic makeup between these 3 groups, which is why physical differences are apparent.

White supremacy ftl. Seriously. I'd repost that pic but I'm pretty sure I've used up all but one of my nine lives.

Homo Sapiens = species

Negroid = race
Caucasoid = race
Mongaloid = race

There are very distinct differences in the genetic makeup between these 3 groups, which is why physical differences are apparent.

The actual genetic differences are tiny, I believe there's a 0.1% difference between negroid and caucasians, and less between caucasians and asians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back