Image Dump III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit in a land mine where the duck is.

WhatThe.jpg

Gentlemen.gif

SapThisSentry.jpg

HeavyLawls.jpg

CAN HEAVY WITHSTAND FOUR ROCKEETS?! FLAGRANT MAYBE VERY MAYBE YES?!

And now:

LolLobster.jpg

YOUHEARDME.jpg

Thank you for watching.

The crab is so cute. I want to go find those types of crabs wherever they are right now.

Lmao! Managed to keep quite all the way through the last couple of pages. Gawped at firefly. Sexy beast. Second to last image, I just cracked.

That's not a crab (or a lobster, as the filename suggests), that's a mudbug (aka, crawfish). Come on pitzy, you're close enough to Louisiana that you should know that. You too veggy!

Lol, the only time I've seen any crustacean is when I eat it \=

What? That's what they look like after they've been boiled and are ready to eat!

I've been reading this thread from the beginning for a few days now finally got to the last page
I must say though this stuff is EPIC
Just thought I'd contribute:

sweetsweetscrepesvu5.jpg

scannererroruq1.gif

floppyerrorcl9.jpg

babysfannyqx5.jpg

afteraclameb7.jpg

acerflashtoolerrorxr8.jpg

That's not a crab (or a lobster, as the filename suggests), that's a mudbug (aka, crawfish). Come on pitzy, you're close enough to Louisiana that you should know that. You too veggy!
They be good eating when you season and cook them right. There's a place around here we get crawfish from when the season comes around that is out of this world.

you know what? the universe is the inside of some higher beings brain and we are his thoughts, hallucinations, imginations and dreams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did a google image search for "Toilet water" and this is what I found:

bentover.jpg

Sure you didn't...

Good thing Vegeta is here to catch crooks like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back