Image Dump III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asus in the past
2070168575_d4efbbdc59_o.jpg

You fail. That's actually a synthesizer, and last I checked, Asus' thing was Comps, not Musical Creashens.

supposedly this is a real book cover ..the whole design department responsible for this should be fired :LOL:

591b4310fca08152023a8010.L.jpg

"for the last time Winnie, I dont care how much honey you put on it, it still tastes like shit"

"for the last time Winnie, I dont care how much honey you put on it, it still tastes like shit"

*winnie the pooh gets angry and whit his claws start slashing stern and turn him to minced meat*

anyone delet this one yet? I dont really like it...;(

go cry somewhere, it doesnt go against the rules and therefore should not be banned, even if it causes emotions in you. Some stuff i see here is offensive to me, but people still have the right to post it, which i fully endorse.

go cry somewhere, it doesnt go against the rules and therefore should not be banned, even if it causes emotions in you. Some stuff i see here is offensive to me, but people still have the right to post it, which i fully endorse.
I agree, theres plenty of offensive stuff that doesnt get deleted..everyone should be able to post whatever..except black jokes of course..

anyone delet this one yet? I dont really like it...;(
I don't like it either, but only because it absolutely fails at being funny. A different stingray picture would have been a much better choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back